Chapter 11: sweet bliss

Omg. Today I woke up next to carter he was snorting like a fucking pig. I decided to let him sleep in even though it started to get annoying. I ran down stairs where angelica was sleeping. I was going to go wake her up to tell her about carter but she wasn't there. Then I noticed that the front door was open. And I found her lying on the grass. She was wearing one of the shirts carter gave her which kinda pissed me off cause surprise I secretly have a huge crush on him,but he's in love with angelica. Anyway I walked up to her quietly and then I notice a lil cut on her wrist first confused then I knew way she was doing so I grabbed her.she was trying to kill herself. I ran upstairs to wake up carter then started screaming that angelica was trying to kill herself . At the sound of my words he ran towards where I put her. In the kitchen he set her on a stool and checked her arm he said that she recently did this. I got one of my bandages from the counter and rapped it around her wrist. Carter noticed it was 7:24 so he helped her get home so we could go to school. We met up at the front gate. Then walked to home room. God the felling of carter next to me just felt heavenly even though I would never say it out loud. How dumb would that be. At lunch I got text anonymously saying threatening things. I got so scared.thankfully it was just some dumb person trying to make me think that Neo had escape from jail. Ha like that would happen. But then something did happen Neo's old friends josh,Sean ,Logan ,and Harry styles. See the thing was that me and carter were just dropping off angelica so she could get some attention on her arm. Carter gave her a kiss goodbye then we started walking to my big but annoying house. That's where it all happen Logan fisher was walking towards us while the rest of them walked away.I freaked cause I knew that he was friends with Neo, so I stared at the ground carter just gave a dumb but sweet look. Logan saw me and started surprisingly walking faster. I noticed that he had his Hurley knife with him and slightly pulling it out. I bumped carter trying to tell him to look at Logan. After that was a blur Logan shot his knife straight at me but I jerked in time. Carter grabbed him arm and struggled to get the knife. I pushed Logan down grabbed carter's arm and started to run for house. With the pounding of my heart I collapsed on the floor. I got up and shut the front door. Carter came up and say "you ok Lupe". I just broke out crying. He brought me in close and hug me. For only that moment was it sweet bliss. He sat me on the couch and asked who was that guy. I still shaken up told him the hold story about how I met Logan and the rest of the guys. I even told him about how I asked him if he wanted to go out and said yes. I hated my self for telling cater that. Then he gave me a little nudge and said " your are beautiful I bet any guy would love to go out with you. Realizing that he was flirting i scooted closer and closer until we were a kiss away. He stark yet stunting eyes locked with mine. Then he put his hand on my cheek he kiss me gently. I lovingly kiss him back. Then It happened he kiss me again and again more rapidly now. Then he grabbed me and took my to my room. He put me down and I closed the door behind us. He pulled his shirt off then grabbed my hips. We jerked back till I fell on my bed. The feelings the gentle touch of his hand on me I couldn't stop for a moment to think how I would tell angelica. I sadly ruined the moment. I told carter that angelica isn't well and that if she found out she would be crushed. He knew the risk of losing her. He put his shirt on and told me firmly that we should forget this ever happened. I nodded and took him to the front door where he left solemnly for Angelica's well being. Ever get that felling that u should do something but knew it was a bad idea. Well that just happened I can't stop thinking about it. To be continued thank u.