Chapter 18 First Death

-Geoff's POV-

At the Monopoly bored Jack ran over to Ryan, Michael was sitting on the counter to my store, Ray and Gavin were fooling around, and Jack and Ryan are talking. Is that bubble hearts? Like to show that someone is using a potion? Ryan, Gavin, and Ray all have it.

"Michael, do you see the bubble hearts coming off of everyone over there except Jack?" I said once i was standing next to him.

"Now that you mention it, yeah i do. I saw it when I was mining with Gavin but i thought i was just seeing things."

"Jack is behind this. He wont admit it but i noticed he knew a little to much about potions."

"Hes such a Jack ass!" Michael said getting very angry. His nails are sharpening, as are his teeth, and his eyes are becoming the color of an angry wolf, this isn't going to be good and I'm not going to stop him. Because of Jack we are stuck in here longer than we should be. I'm sure with the six days a week we could have been out here already but no, he had to mess with love and so this. Just for that he is staying in here longer than everyone else depending on how we get out after we kill the Ender Dragon.

"Sick him."

"Oh his so dead!" Michael said than on all fours ran over to Jack and pinned him to the ground.

"What the Michael?! Get of him!!" Ryan said. Michael annoyed hit Ryan, scratching his face. If he didn't lose hearts from that I don't know what will make you lose hearts. A bracelet appeared on Ryan's arm. "WHAT THE FUCK MICHAEL THAT COAST ME HEARTS!!" So the bracelet tells you how many hearts you have.

Michael just growled at him, then started clawing and basically killing him, soon a lot of wolves came and help Michael absolutely destroy Jack. Ryan is trying to help Jack, he is even tearing a little bit, but he can't because there are wolves keeping him back. The potion should, hopefully, wear off soon and everything will go back to normal.

"MICHAEL! YOU KILLED HIM! YOU YOU SON OF A BITCH MICHAEL HOW COULD YOU!" Ryan yelled.

Ray and Gavin are staring in shock.

"I don't care! He basically killed me inside!"

"Alright, you guys remember how to play?" I said.

"GEOFF! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING TO STOP HIM?!"

"Because if he didn't kill Jack, i would have. Now lets play."

We set up to start and when Jack came back. He stayed away from Michael who is now claimed down. Michael had wolves keep everyone away from Jack and I'm pretty sure that they will keep them away from Jack until the potion wears off. Jack will pay for this.