Chapter 22 Killing the Dragon

-Ryan's POV-

Now in The End, we made our way over to the Dragon. I looked to Geoff for a plan, so did Gavin,Michael and Ray, but Geoff looked at me. Great I cause since I am 'king' I need to come up with a plan.
"Gavin start attacking the Dragon with your creeper powers, Geoff and Michael start with bows, Ray im going to teleport you a top is back so you can use your spider poison bite then I'll bring you back down. Before I do that I am going to take out his healing crystals." They nodded on approval so I went off and took out crystals. "Ready Ray?"

"Sure." I grabbed Ray and we teleported onto the dragon's back. He bite it several times, I guess to make sure it worked and I brought him back.

The dragon losing health fast but not fast enough, we keep missing. Without consulting the others I start to go back for Jack.

"JACK!!" I scream as I approach his house. I open his door and hes sleeping.. "JACK wake up."

"What do you want?"

"Watch your tone when you speak to me, I am the King. Now put armor on, we are going to fight the Dragon. Be FAST!"

Jack was fast as getting ready then we went back to The End. Immiditly he starting attacking the Dragon immiditly and since minecraft creature is a skeleton he isnt missng, he even attached potions to the arrows and hitting the dragon with that.

Before we know it the Dragon was dead, Gavin had the last hit with his creeper explosion ablitites. The Dragon exploded and a note fell. I went to pick it up.

"The note says, 'congratz on beating the dragon, amazing no one - execpt Jack who has one death - died, now just take the rest of the day to relax and the portal to get out of here will be open in the morning in the Do Not Enter tunnel. Congratz.' Well, lets hit the showers and get back the sun should be be setting in four hours.

They walkd back, I teleported. I was able to get in the shower first and so i was finished first so after putting on pajamas i decided to just lay in bed. There isnt anything else to do.