Chapter 24 R&R Connection

-Ray's POV-

I decide to change into my pajamas here and I packed some clothes trying not to look at Ryan. He is just so cute laying there, and that picture... He is literally holding it like it is his life line. Now, making the mistake of looking closer, I can see that had been crying. Maybe he does still love me. I can't help it. I go and put my clothes away and I carefully remove the picture from Ryan's hold. Thankfully I didn't wake him. I go over to my side of the bed and get in, I place my hand around Ryan's waist and kiss his back.

----

Waking up, I find Ryan's head on my shoulder and his arm wrapped around me, mine still around him. I kiss his head and carefully try to get up but it Ryan tightens his arm around my waist so I can't move. I giggle and kiss his head again.

"Don't leave me again. Geoff told me everything the other night when we were still in Minecraft. I'm sorry I shouldn't have believed Jack." Ryan said.

"It's alright. Although, I just want to know one thing."

"What's that??"

"Where you really giving Jack a blow job in the forest after you ran away from monopoly?"

"WHAT?! Of course not. I was on my knees crying."

"Oh, Jack made it look like you were going down on him. Guess I shouldn't believe Jack either." I said with a laugh. "Hey, come up here so I can kiss your handsome face."

Ryan laughed but did as I said and we kissed. I soon moved on top of him continuing to kiss him. I kissed down his neck stopping to suck on it when I got to his sweet spot causing him to moan. He pulled off my pajama shirt and tossed in it on the floor and soon started to do the same with my boxer's ass I kissed back up his neck to his lips. Licking his lips asking for entrances which he gave me easily. My tongue explored his mouth and my boxers were gone. I now lay full naked on top of him. I break the kiss to get rid of his clothes. I start kissing down his just sucking on his nipples a little before making my way down to his erection. I place my mouth over his head and lick it, Ryan moaning, which is music to my ears, take as much of him into my mouth as I can and move my head up and down licking his length every so often. I take my hand and place it on what I can't fit in my mouth and rub it. His hand going through my hair. Ryan moaning and screaming my name. I stop and he get close to cumming and go back to kissing his lips. He places his hand on my dick, which until this point has gone untouched. He flips us over and he works his way down to my dick and licks he head before taking as much of me in his mouth as he could. Just as I did to him, he stops before I could cum. He starts kissing my lips again and I lick my cum that was still on his mouth, and I grind my hips on his still rock hard erection, him moaning into my mouth. He lifts my hips up as he lines himself up with my hole and I wrap my legs around his waist to make it easier for him. Soon he pushes in slowly, both of us moaning and screaming which others names. Ryan stays still letting me adjust, but soon started to move again finding my sweet spot and hitting over and over again making me cum all over his chest, and him cumming inside if me. He pulls out and kisses my lips before getting up to go shower. I walk into the bathroom not long after he gets in the shower. The next thing I know he is pulling me in shower for round 2.

~~~

(A/N): Yes, I know that smut was horrible. Deal with it. Stay awesome~