Hidden - TsuKana, ShinoMitsu, & KanaNezu

Ships: TsuKana, ShinoMitsu, KanaNezu, & (Minor) TanZen

AU: Modern AU

Summary: Each of the sisters was keeping secrets from each other. They were trying to figure out a way to tell the other two, but every time they try, it fails, till one day in June.

~

'Come on, Shinobu, you can tell them. What is the worst that could happen? Anything from being thrown out of the house to being told by both of them that they don't love me anymore.' She thought as Kanae and Kanao waited for her. Mitsuri had told her lover that she should try to tell them about their relationship, so Shinobu had texted them about wanting to talk about something earlier and doing it face to face. The two agreed and were waiting in the living room and the three were sitting on their long couch. The purple butterfly pin female was in the middle of the two of them as Kanae starts to tease her younger sister.

"Oh sister, what is it that you have to tell us?" The oldest started to poke Shinobu's cheeks. On the other side, Kanao was looking at Shinobu, waiting for her to tell her something they needed to know.

'Kanao is 16, she should understand, but Nee-san is 21, will she understand? She probably will but would they both accept me?' Shinobu tried to theorize, but her mind was empty.

"You know what, never mind. I will tell you some other day," Shinobu got up and left for her room. That was the first attempt of Shinobu Kochou to tell them.

-

"You know they will probably find out soon or later, Kan," Tsutako said while Kanae was staring out of space. They were out on a date in the park when the female Tomioka brought it up. Sitting on the bench, Kanae sighed and placed her hands on her face.

"I know, it's just – I don't know how they will react if they ever were to find out," Kanae mumbled as Tsutako took Kanae's hands away from her face. Their eyes met for a moment then Kanae had to face reality again.

"Do you think that Shinobu and Kanao will ever stop loving you as a sister after they find out? Do you think that they will stop looking up to you? Do you -,"

"I get it, I get it, Tsu," Kanae stopped Tsutako's thought process. They share a look of awkwardness, but Tomioka gets up and lends a hand out for her girlfriend to get up. Walking towards the Kochou's apartment, they held hands and didn't say anything, but when they got there, Tsutako said one final thing to Kanae.

"I love you, Kanae. I will support your decision regardless of what you chose, but please do think about it," Tsutako kissed her girlfriend goodbye and left Kanae to think about what they talked about today. That was the first time Kanae Kochou had to face a problem that seem so easy to solve but it wasn't.

-

"I love you, Kanao,"

"I love you too, Nezuko" They were studying for their classes but decided to do them together as they rarely can see each other in the school because Kanao is a junior and Nezuko is a freshman. They met each other through Tanjiro as he was a friend of Kanao and brother of Nezuko. Although Tanjiro and Nezuko still have their parents and siblings with them, they always bring someone over, whether it be Inosuke, Zenitsu, Genya, Muichiro, Kanao, or anyone in general, the Kamado's family was always welcoming. With that being said, Tanjiro had come out to their parents a couple of months back as pansexual, and Nezuko had come out as demisexual when Tanjiro was also coming out. The parents supported them and asked them how they found out about it.