Bloody Sassy - GenMui

Requested By: TheMagicSchoolBusDropOut - Ao3

Ships: GenMui

AU: Canon AU

Summary: During one of the harisha meetings, Muichiro started to act up. Although it wasn't common for him to act up, he acted differently than usual. With some insults here and there, blood dripping from behind, and Genya accidentally walking into the situation. It was pretty interesting.

~

"Maybe if you had shut the hell up, I would!" Muichiro walked in and heard Sanemi's loud, obnoxious voice. There was a harisha meeting, and five out of the nine were there. It was five when Muichiro got there. Sanemi, Gyomei, Mitsuri, Rengoku, and Muichiro were there. Sanemi shouted at Mitsuri for unknown reasons.

"I-I'm sorry, Shinazugawa!"

"Don't talk back to me!" The wind pillar started as he almost slapped her. Thankfully, Iguro arrived at her rescue.

"What are you doing, Sanemi?!" Obanai asked him in a stern tone. However, the wind harisha didn't say anything and walked back; he looked at his hands as if it caused him dismay. Muichiro looked back at the other people as he felt a gunshot pain go through his stomach. He fell, face first as Kocho arrived. Tokito picked himself back up as he looked at the female.

The insect harisha looked at Tokito with great concern, "Tokito, it looks like you're on your period. Do you want painkillers when this meeting is over?" The mist harisha looked at the butterfly as if she was crazy but nodded. She was the only one who knew about his secret. Even though he had not told her right from the beginning; he was required because she was the nurse. Tomioka and Uzui arrived last. The water harisha looked around as he stood in a spot and looked down. The sound pillar went over to his excellent colleague, Rengoku, to speak to him until their master arrived.

"Good afternoon, my children, it seems like we are all doing well," Kagaya observed as the nine harisha got in a line in front of the master, on their knees, their right hand over their hearts, and their head bowed down.

"It seems like the demons are only rising at this point," The leader spoke as the harisha listened.

"If the rise keeps on continuing, we will..." The rest of his dialogue seemed to be cut short. The mist pillar zoned out during the meeting. The pain in his stomach seemed to cry out louder every second. It felt as if he was to be stabbed multiple times with pins, needles, knives, or any other sharp tools that he could think of. His hand, no longer on his hand, felt his stomach as a pool of blood gushed out of his body. His hands and knees no longer showed respect as he couldn't bear the pain. His body seemed to get more painful as he slowly tried to get back on his knees.

Before he fell onto his side, the master could tell something was very off about his youngest child. "Tokito, are you okay?" However, he asked after he zoned out and the insect harisha was the first to witness the blood creeping out of his pants. Although his clothing was baggy and dark in color, she could tell due to the blood on the floor, and a slightly darker shade on his pants. Tengen turned his head to see the youngest falling. He quickly rushed to catch him before his head fell on the rocky ground. However, the loud harisha doesn't make it and quickly turns the youngest's head over to see his condition.

The long-haired with dark cyan tips slapped the white-haired male away as he crawled back to his spot with great pain still and now carrying a headache. The others looked at him with confusion and concern. Either grasping or trying to make sense of the situation of what they had witnessed.

"I'm fine, no worries, master," The mist harisha brushed it off as Kagaya was now a bit hesitant to continue the meeting.

When asked if any concerns or questions should be brought up, Sanemi took this chance to ask about Muichiro.