Chapter 4

Max's POV

Whoa! What was Tristan thinking?! Wanting me to role play for him?! As his girlfriend? Like, SRSLY, who does that?! Him and his obsession to his little sister. I mean... Why can't he just like me for real? Not role playing... I already introduced myself, but lemme do it again. I'm Maxene Miller, who is working for Tristan as his driver and P.A.(Personal Assistant). And now, making me do impossible things. Like taking care or watching over her baby sis. By the way, I'm not a TSUN. (Tsundere)

"Maxxy! Why are you spacing out?! Come! Let's go to my room!"

"Annie, please. Let us not." I know what she is planning to do.

"Come on!" *pulls* "Welcome to my lair."

"Woah!" Holy shit! This is some room! Red and Black. Black and Red. I thought her room is gonna be cute like BRIGHT PINK cute! "I love your room, Annie! It's so goth!"

"HEHEHE!" *sits down on her bed* "Well? Come in, Maxxy! And please lock the door. Or Onii is coming to ma room again." He comes to her room eh? I envy her so much!

"Okay!" *sits down on a cute checkered red-and-black beanie couch* "Let's deal with it."

"Wow. Maxxy! You read situations fast!" Duh, I'm 21. Ugh. What does Tris likes about her?

——-

@Merischka's Lair <-(That's what she said)

Merischka's POV

As expected from Onii-chan. Fufufufu! He loves smart-witted ladies.

"Soooo, here's the thing Maxxy. Since when did you two got together, and why do I know nothing of this?!" I've known her for like almost a year! I thought she was just a secretary or something...

"Here's the thing, Annie. I'm working for the sake of my family and you know that. And—"

"Oi! Max!" *knocks on le door* —-Tris

"What is it, Si—Tris." —-Max

"Onii-chan! We're talking right now! Don't be ruuuuude!"

"Annie... Lemme talk for her for a minute, okay?"

Tch. What's with the 'and' part of Maxxy's explanation?! Onii-chan is always come on the wrong time. "Maxxy, you can talk to Onii."

I want to give her something. What can I give her? *thinksss*

"Later Annie!" —-Max *leaves the room*

I know it's somewhere in this drawer! I'm looking for what I want to give to my Nii, when I told him that once he found someone special, he'd wear what I gave him which is Raku Ichijou's locket from the anime 'Nisekoi' and his special someone would wear Kirisaki Chitoge's key! Fufufufu~ I'm a #TeamChitoge!

*glances on an old accessories' box* Maybe I put it there...

Yaaass! I found it baby! Thankgoodie I thought I'd lost these.

I was gonna check out Nii and Maxxy, but they're not outside of my room anymore. Maybe, I'll give it to them later. ;)

——-

Max's POV

Now what does Tristan wants?

"What is it Sir?" I was shocked on what he did after I asked him that question. *slaps* "Wha-Why did you do that Tristan?!"

"Didn't I tell you not to tell Annie about our situation? And stop calling me 'Sir'." Wow, he's mad. Like real mad. What is the matter with him?!

"What are you talking about? I didn't tell her a single shit about your situation!"