• s i x •

‼️ R18 // 🍋‼️

‼️ R18 // 🍋‼️

Y o u r  P O V

Rina dozed off before we arrived home. Rindou insisted to carry her so I let him. Hugging the coat that he offered me, I can't help but put on a smile while we walk to the condo.

Right after we reached our unit, he went straight to Rina's bedroom. I opened the door for them and fix her bed. Rindou slowly put her down before sprawling a blanket all over her body.

I watch how he gently tucks a few of her hair strands behind her ear before giving her forehead a soft, and goodnight kiss.

“Sleep tight, my Rina.”

He turned around and stopped when he saw me. He just smiled to which I chuckled.

“Thanks for the treat again, Rindou,” I said as I closed the door of Rina's room.

“It's nothing. I'm glad you liked it,” He muttered. His eyes sparkled as he smiles.

“Well, good night, I guess?” I nervously chuckled.

I was standing behind my bedroom, with hands fidgeting at my back. This is getting awkward. We were both doing nothing but it seems like none of us wanted to end this night.

It was the time when I opened my bedroom door that I found myself turning back to look at him.

“Rin.”

“(y/n).”

He immediately walked toward me and held my body tight as he pressed his lips on mine, making me wrap my arms around his neck.

Rindou pushed us inside my room. He let go for a minute to lock the door. We stare at each other before pulling me again to his chest.

With his hands caressing my hips and mine on the back of his neck, we swayed to the song only we can hear. He was staring at my soul as I stare at his.

Out of nowhere, he rests his hand on my cheek to gently stroke it.

“You never know how much I wanted to feel you when you're not afraid of me anymore.”

His low voice turned me on. I run my fingers through his silky, mullet hair.

“I'm sorry.”

He shushed me by putting his thumb on my lips.

“You're not supposed to say that. I'm... I'm sorry for everything. I mean it, (y/n).”

He finally said it. The only thing that I need from him is so I can accept him again in our life.

“I know it's not enough for what I've caused you and Rina's life but if you give me another chance, I'll prove to you that I'm serious about this, about us, and you.