Chapter 7

Cassidy's pov:

Days have passed and its already time for the party. What for? Sa pag babalik daw ni ano eh, Crystal ata yung pangalan.

"Young miss! please don't move for a little while! your dress might be ruined!" k. I followed what Marie said. Malay mo maya-maya lang baka ma highblood na lol.

After a minutes of standing still it was finished na! like charaaan! I'm wearing a royal blue dress with white designs, a black ribbon on the side of my waist and a light make-up. Naka buhaghag lang yung hair ko para maganda.

Nang makarating na kami ay ang masasabi ko lang is ok. Crystal Merhill the only daughter of duchess Rea and duke Mavin. Living in the khilua empire. The 5th riches empire.

(a/n: Credits to poetresshai for the name of the khilua Empire♡;)

"The young miss Cassidy Eran along with Duke Carter and duchess pearl of Eranold empire!" Someone announce.

Nang makapasok kami ay sari't-saring bulungan ang bungad sakin. oh right... I haven't clear the reputation of Cassidy yet.

'she's here?'

'she's Alive?'

'buti naman at nabuhay siya tsk.'

'hay.. manggugulo na naman siguro yan'

'kahit maganda yan ang sama naman ng ugali'

'Hindi man lang nahiya.'

'I'm sure magpapansin naman siya kay prince theo.'

'oo nga'

I didn't mind them. Mom and Dad escorted me to the duchess and duke of khilua empire.

When we arrived there I courtesy. I'm sure many people are watching my move right now.

"Greetings to the duke and duchess of khilua empire along with young miss crystal"

"Oh dear, I heard what had happened to you, are you blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Why not talk to my daughter first? So you can be friends?" Duchess rea said while smiling. I just nod cause I don't want to be rude.

Naghanap kami ng mauupuan at umupo. This is awkward. Kami lang ang dalawa dito. I should start a move by bieng friendly.

"so... I'm glad that you're back lady crystal."

"yeah.. me too" damn. How do you even start a conversation? Start with a 'hi' and 'hello' and greeting each other and what?

"soo.. uhm.. This is awkward" I mumbled.

"Lady Nathalie Sairez of Merrillville Town along with her escort Prince Theo Mavidad of Secrler Empire!" Someone announce again. Ofcourse they're late. Mga main character nga naman.

'It's lady Nathalie right?'

'ye it is! are they together?'

'who cares? bagay sila!'

'How about lady Cassidy?'

'eh'

'I'm sure mag hahabol na naman yan'

'or maybe she's gonna make a scene!'

'attention seeker nga naman'

"How do you feel?" Crystal ask out of nowhere. I looked at her.

"What?" She looked at me too.

"Your feelings with prince theo? I heard you lost your memory" Ay, chismosa pala 'to.

"ahh yes I'm ok now" I said politely. after of silence between us. She suddenly spoke.

"Will you believe me if I say na hindi ito ang tunay ko na mundo?" I look at her again.

"Hm?"

"Have you ever wondered kung bakit nawala ako?" She look at me again.

"Will you believe me if I said na I was reincarnated in this unknown body?" she added seriously.

"Why? are you also reincarnated?" I asked. Natulala naman agad siya. Na parang hindi pa nakakapag process sa tanong ko. Maya't-maya lang ay biglang nanlaki ang mata niya. Napatayo agad siya, pinagtitignan kami tuloy.

"No way!" She shout, parang hindi naniniwala. I just nodded.

"wait- ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" and we just caught everyones eyes. I shush her and signaling her to sit down. Nang makaupo siya ay bumulong ako sa kanya.

"Hm.. I was also reincarnated in this story" I said while nodding. She covered her mouth once again.

"Omg! tell me what happened! ilang taon kana noon sa past life mo? Pano ka namatay? ako kasi anemic kaya ganon" she also whispered.

"Hm... I was just a simple woman there and I died because of a car accident" she just nod.

"Do you have any idea kung nasan tayo and kung ano ang nangyayari?"

"Hm.. All of this are from the novel that I read before I die, the story of this is called 'beauty within' You see that girl and that boy Earlier? Prince theo is the male lead and that, nathalie is the main character" Her eyes widened.

"Novel?! all of this?! Damn bro... Mas maganda kapa kesa kay nathalie na yun." I nodded.

"Let me tell you all of this-" I whispered it to her while explaining everything. After that her eyes widened again.

"Really?!" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong niya. I just nodded again.

"Wow... we should be careful na.."

"Agree"

"Wait- What's your name pala in your past life?" And so on.. Our conversation starts there"

———

"Oh dear, seems like you two were getting close now" duchess rea said.

"We're actually bestfriend mom!" She joyfully said. They just chuckled.

Umupo naman sila at nagsimula nang mag kwento ulit. At dahil OP lola niyo umalis nalang ako para magpahangin. I inhaled and exhaled... Pumunta ako sa garden at tinanaw ang nagandang buwan. Ipinikit ko ang aking mata at dinamay ang malamig na hangin.

Ganito ang ganap sa novel, Pumunta sa garden si nathalie para magpahangin dahil may kinakausap si theo. Pumikit din siya at may biglang may nagtakip ng mata niya. this is the part when she meet Caspian again...

Maya't-maya lang ay may nagtakip ng mga mata ko ay sabay sabing.

"We meet again, love"

'We meet again, love'

Just like in the novel.