Chapter 12

THE HISTORY OF MAGÀCĮAC WORLD:

Year 1478 when Perpetua Rutherford discovered magic. She was happy, because of that, She announced that magic is real. she even showed her magic, which is levitation. She thought that telling everyone about magic will be happy. But she's wrong.

People who doesn't have magic was flaming mad. They thought that having a magic is a curse.They tried to kill her but she ran away from her home. She was scared so she hid her magic.

During a long walk, she meet calvin and caldin Bradbury.

May asawa't anak na si calvin, while caldin is still single. That's when their love story started. They build an empire, and help people who also have magic. Pinatira nila ito sa kanilang empire. And that empire grow until it was named Briscoe empire.

Caldin and perpetua has 4 children. While Calvin and his wife has 3. Calvin named his empire as the Clavinco empire. Two empire was living peacefully. Not until a simple mistake happened that made the two into chaos.

War happened, people screaming and begging. As the two empire stopped the war, They never ever consider themselves as siblings. Next generation came and they past it to their childrens. Still not considering themselves as siblings nor cousins.

As their child grow, they made their own empire. For people who have magic and who doesn't. Next generation came and it's still the same. Not until they meet drusilla. The girl who had a dangerous magic. Cloning and glitching. She can clone herself and even copy everyones power by just touching them. Glitching, It can help her clone to generate more mana and can turn people into dust.

That's why they killed her secretly. But little did they know, Her magic has been transferred into the next generation to another. Her magic is special that even the owner of it can die. They believe that her magic has a spirit living inside.

And her magic, still remain unknown.

As the next generation came, many people picked their own empire to live, more population is equal to a powerful empire. Not only that, they also trained their power so they can be the top. In short, Uhaw sila sa kapangyarihan.

Year 1629, Nauuna ang Soldiec empire dahil sa taglay na makapangyarihan ito sa lahat. Nakatira ang Empress at Emperor. Pero dahil sa maling gawa ay nagtalik ang Empress at ang duke ng Eviota empire. Nabubunga ang anak na si Manil. Ang bagong tagapagmana ng soldiec empire. Habang ang emperor ay namatay dahil sa sakit. Ang iba naman ay tinuturing hari't reyna ang kanilang sarili.

Next generation had past and its still the same. Walang nakakatalo sa soldiec empire. Mula noon, hanggang ngayon.

Empire/kingdom and their ranks:

Soldiec Empire- 1st ranked

Briscoe Empire 2nd ranked

Eranold Empire - 3rd ranked

Clavinco empire- 4 ranked

Khilua empire- 5 ranked

Remervie Kingdom- 6 ranked

Eviota Kingdom- 7 ranked

Brisbane Kingdom- 8 ranked

----

Cassidy's pov:

"Soldiec empire? Diba sabi mo noon Smithers Empire 'to?" I ask Caspian, Yes po opo, marupok po ako. Bati na kami eh, hihi. I'm sitting on his lap kasi nga, you know naman. Wala lang bet ko lang. His hands were on my waist and his chin is resting on my neck. Nasa kwarto niya kami ngayon.

Don't think too much nga grrr. Tumatambay lang ako dito 'no, uuwi lang ako mamaya.

"Hm.. I named it Smithers Empire when I ruled this empire"

"But why?"

"Why not?" Napairap naman ako dahil sa sagot niya. I closed the book at humarap sa kanya.

"What's your power by the way?" He sniffs my neck before answering me.

"Pyrokinesis"

"Pyrokinesis?" he nodded.

"Diba it's a forbidden power? I think it's more powerful than the cloning and the glitching"

"it is, I got this power ever since I was born. that makes me a powerful duke, because of my power and my people in this empire"

"Oh... sana all"

"Sana all?"

"Hm, sana all like, sana lahat ganon"

"Why would you say that? This is your future empire after all. My future duchess. You know I can give you anything right?"

"But I'm just a reincarnated person"

"Still. Whoever and whatever you are, I accept you. That's how I love you, hon" Saad niya at hinalakin leeg ko. ehhhh enebe kinikilig ako. Don't give me mix feelings Caspian. Baka ma ano kita. grrrr.

"how about you? your power? And theo and his girlfriend? do you know their power?"

"Well.. As far as i could remember.. theo can teleport and he had a bubble magic. His magic is like a trap. It can make you stuck and It can be use as protection. Nathalie as the female character, Ofcourse meron siyang healing magic. Si eric naman ay Telepresence. You can project your mind in another location to see and hear with your senses. it's rare nga eh. alam mo yun? Tas kay lucas Astral Projection. Astig nga eh, parang kaluluwa ka lang tas sasapiin mo yung biktima mo.

"Hm.. I see. Good job for remembering it bae"

"But hindi ko alam kung ano ang magic ni Cassidy- or ako." nakanguso kong saad. he only chuckled before answering me.

"It's ok, As long as you're in my side"

"But... do you feel anything strange about your body?" he added. Napaisip naman ako dahil dun. Lately kasi nakakaramdam ako ng-

----

Caspian pov:

Napaisip naman siya dahil sa tanong ko. Magsasalita na sana siya ng bigla siya nahimatay.

"fvck, Hon wake up! hey hey, you ok?" I panicked.

I immediately called my butler and told him to call a doctor. Inihiga ko naman siya sa kama. I'm holding her right hand while kissing it.

The doctor came, he immediately bowed at me. I Told him check Cassidy if she's fine. I swear to this doctor. If anything happened to her I'm gonna kill him.

(A/n: luh)

"Lady Cassidy is now fine duke Caspian, She just fell asleep. But I assure sure that she will wake up later. Something triggered her body that made her fell asleep that fast" I nod. He bowed once again before leaving.

Thank goodness she's alright. I kissed her hand again bago pinatay ang ilaw at tumabi sa kanya. Oh I just love this girl, I kiss her forehead before I cuddle her.

----
(a/n: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ano raw?)