Dizelia 💖💞: Cards, Future predictions and love

Dizzy and Celia were just done with University in Wonderland. They had bought an apartment near the Rabbit Hole that could make you travel through all through Auradon. They lived on the top floor of apartment building together. It was many not much, but they were happy together.

One day Dizzy walked to her girlfriend with a question on her mind: “Hey Ceecee, could I try to predict your future with your cards for once? I have seen you do it for ages and I want to give it a try”. “Of course, babes!”, Celia agreed and handed Dizzy her cards, “There you go, Diz”. “Thanks! Eek, let's go sit down at the table...”, Dizzy said as she dragged Celia with her to the kitchen table.

They sat down and Dizzy closed her eyes. “Okay, Cee. Your name is Celia Facilier, you are 24 years old and your zodiac sign is Gemini...”, Dizzy thought out loud. “Yep and you are Dizzy Termaine, also 24 years old and your zodiac sign is Cancer”, Celia added smiling. “Okay let's start the thing...”, Dizzy said and she started to put three cards on the table on their backs, “These three cards will describe your past, your life now and your future. We will start with off with your past”. She turned the card and there was a picture of a sky at night time and moons with stars. “This means that you had an great life where you was always in the Shining middle point, the moon, with all people around you who cared, the stars, but you wanted more and more”, Dizzy explained and Celia nodded: “That's correct. Like when we were on the isle, I was an total daddy girl and he showed me everyone and everyone loved my talents for voodoo, but I wanted to become bigger and bigger then I was then. I wanted to go to Auradon...”. “Aw, you know that you are just perfect the way you are, babe”, Dizzy smiled and Celia blushed a bright red color and said: “Let's just continue...”. “Okay, next card... Heart balloons that fly into the skies”, Dizzy described, “Well, that means that there is many love in your life right now. And that you are happy and that your love is unlimited”. “That's the truth... Cause I am sitting her together with the most beautiful, intelligent, wonderful young woman ever”, Celia smiled and grabbed Dizzy's hand. “Do you really think that I am beautiful?”, Dizzy asked with tears of happiness in her eyes. “Of course... You're so amazing”, Celia smiled. “Let's do the last card then... Ooh... A rose”, Dizzy smirked at Celia and started to explain: “A rose stands for romance and beauty. So this card means that you will die when you are old. You will live a life full love, beauty and you will spend your time with your beloved ones”. “Then I will live the rest of my life with you, Freddie and Dad, cause you are the only ones about who I care”, Celia smiled. “Let's go outside”, Dizzy said and took Celia's hand as she walked away laughing together. “I'm proud of you”, Celia whispered and Dizzy chuckled happily.