Sumedh's letter for Mallika

Next Morning
Mallika wakes up. She doesnt find Sumedh sleeping down.
Mallika:
Ye kaha gaya? Breakfast karne gaya hoga shayad...main kuch order kar leti hu apne liye.
She calls receptionist
Mallika:
Hello, yeah good morning. Can I get coffee in my room with bread butter.
Receptionist:
Sure maam.
Mallika:
And pls add that to the bill...
Receptionist:
Maam its already added to the bill. Mr Mudgalkar has already paid the bill.
Mallika:
A...but I called u just now...how can he pay the bill?
Receptionist:
Maam, before going he added coffee and dosa in the bill..
Mallika:
Going? Going where? Is he not in the restaurant doing his breakfast?
She asked confusedly.
Receptionist:
Maam...U dont know? He checked out.
Silence....Mallika was standing with a curious, confused face. She acts as if she knows as it would look wierd to the staff.
Mallika:
Ohhh yea!! Ofc i know. I just forgot. Just get me the order.
Call cut.
She thinks for a while and goes to the washroom to only find her brush there.
Mallika:
Sach mein chala gaya?
She finds a note with her phone beside it.

Mallika:I am a mistake? U are a mistake Sumedh!! You!!! Fuck fuck fuck you!!! Go away! Go away!! She called Basant and told him to come to pick her up

Mallika:
I am a mistake? U are a mistake Sumedh!! You!!! Fuck fuck fuck you!!! Go away! Go away!!
She called Basant and told him to come to pick her up. She opened her gallery to send the her picture to Basant assuring her safety. She sent it and found 2 videos in recents. She open one with Sumedh's face.
.