Sumellika stuck in car

I know I have not be active for a while...sorry for that..will be updating from 29th Aug!
Promise!
.
.
They reach.
Kanchan:
Sumedh, ek min key dena...I just wanna see ki Australia mein keys kaisi hoti hai...
He gives the key. Kanchan within no time steps out and locks Sumellika in the car. They both get confused and try opening the car. Kanchan shouts.
Kanchan:
Ab jab takk baat nahi karte main nahi kholne wali car!
Sumedh:
Kanchan! Open the goddamn bloody car!
He aggressively honked at her. Mallika closed her eyes at his aggression. There was silence in the car. She decided to talk.
Mallika:
Yaha kaise?
Sumedh:
Company vacation.(10 mins no talk) tum?
Mallika:
Internship...main jaa rahi hu...1 week mein.
Sumedh gets a little disappointed to know that she would leave but then remembers even he is leaving.
Mallika:
Tumhe bina chabbi ke car kholni nahi aati?....Mr. Kidnapper.
Sumedh:
Nahi.
She asked rudely, He replied in same way.
Mallika:
Sumedh....sorry and thank you.
Sumedh:
For?
Mallika:
Thank you for saving me from a false marriage and sorry for not believing u...
Sumedh:
Hmmm....
Mallika:
Kaise ho?
Sumedh:
Good..
Sumedh who had controlled all this while now spoke something.
Sumedh:
Mallika...Ni...Nisha di?
Mallika:
Main south goa mein shift hogi, bhai ki posting Ratnagiri mein hogai so main akele bade ghar--
Sumedh:
Maine pucha??? Nisha di kaha hai? Meri baat hoti hai par woh kuch batati nahi...kaha hai?!
Mallika:
Bhai ke saath live in mein rehti hai!
She said rudely. Sumedh was shocked. He didnt like that basant and nisha were together but was also happy for nisha.
Sumedh:
Kanchan ko phone karo aur  bolo gadi khole..
Mallika:
Kiya tha, utha nahi rahi hai woh.
Sumedh gets frustrated. He joins 2 wires of the car which starts the car suddenly and then opens the car. Mallika was looking at him shocked as he had lied. He got out and went to Mallika's side and opened the door for her and gestured her to leave. She was staring at him.
Sumedh:
Leave!
She got out and entered the hotel gate...suddenly dont kniw why Sumedh spoke something even he didnt think about 500 times before saying.
Sumedh:
Will u come out with me tomorrow? I mean u and Kanchan...for city tour. Ik this place pretty well...here for 2nd time.
She smiles
Mallika:
I dont think we should do this Sumedh...
Sumedh gets angry.
Sumedh:
Why? Galti tumhari thi! U didn't trust me!
He said banging the car door. She banged her purse down on the street. He flips his hand behind
Mallika:
U fucking kidnapped me. U used me!
He advanced his towards her and reached her as she was 4 metre away from him...now he was just 1 metre away.
Sumedh:
Aree bhala kiya maine tera Mallika!! U are right! We should do this!
Sumedh was really angry and Mallika was irritated. Kanchan pops up.
Kanchan:
Aise kaise? U have to take us out nowww!!
Sumedh:
Just stop this drama!
Kanchan:
Sumedh...main bhi tumhari dost hu..toh mere liye karo na...
Sumedh became silent and looked away.
Kanchan:
Yeahh so he said yes...so we going...final?
He looked at him for confirmation. He turned back and opened his car door.
Sumedh:
Hmm..tum bol rahi ho issiliye...kisi aur keliyye nahi!
He said looking at her and went off... Mallika glared at Kanchan and they got back in their room.
.
Do comment! I will motivate me