What's the hooting for?

Mallika had moved on from Tanay and enjoyed life. She extremely missed Sumedh but never contacted him. Unfollowed him. Sumedh had also moved on from Mallika. He had started living a work holic life in Singapore. Even he missed Mallika but never even thought of contacting her again.
.
Sumedh and his frnds landed in Australia. They had made a full plan of what to do, where to go and had a plan of going a club nearby to their last location.
.
Mallika had been working as a bartender as a intern since last 1 week in Australia.
.
Night.
Mallika is doing her job perfectly. Her shift would end in like 5 mins now so she was just talking with the other shift girl.
She heard a bunch of people suddenly hooting, screaming something very familiar.
Everyone:
Beatking! Beatking! Beatking! Omgggg!!! What a move!!! Beatking!!
Her ears got drawn to the direction and her eyes started to follow the noise. She saw crowd gathered at one place. As she reluctantly, slowly passed through the crowd. She saw a man dancing like a pro! His back was towards her and body was only seen in those blue, red lights. He was engrossed in dancing, His hair were tied but his curls kept coming out of the rubber band. Her heart stopped!
Kanchan called her back as the cab had arrived. Mallika confusedly left. She didn't get enough sleep that night as the hooting was still in her head. She got flashbacks of the curls continuously. She woke up restless at 3 am. And opened her bag and took out a photo frame. It was a photo frame with her and Sumedh holding the dance trophy. Smiling at their brightest. A tear fell on yhe frame as usual. She controlled herself and slept.
.
Next day
She woke up late so she went fir the night shift. She didnt tell Kanchan abt the hooting. Soon as it was time for them to leave. Mallika curiously looked around the club hoping to see the man again. But she didnt. Kanchan left after she was done but Mallika didnt. She was later relieved that the man couldnt be Sumedh so she decided just to drink and accompany the new shift girl and then leave. She left the bar near 1 am. She couldnt find a cab! She asked for lift but no one listen. She kept abusing the speedy cars as they ignored her.!
.