Sophie invites Mallika to her birthday

Same evening
While Sophie and her bf comes to collect their order from the bar, They also invite Kanchan and Mallika to her bday party. Which they accept.
.
Their hotel.
Sophie and her frnds are talking. Including Kanchan and Mallika.
Kanchan:
Mallika, 10 min mein nikalte hai..its 11.30
Mallika:
Yeah...
They hadnt met Sumedh yet. She thought he must not be there at the party. While Kanchan and Mallika were busy  talking, Sophie who was in hurry to pee handed over a beer bottle to Mallika.
Sophie:
Pls give it to the guy standing in balcony.
Without waiting for reply she rushed in washroom. Mallika went in balcony. There were 2 guys standing. She patted first one's shoulder. He turned.
Mallika:
Sophie gave this to u..
Guy:
Oh me? No dear, i dont drink...maybe it's his.
He pointed at the 2nd guy. Mallika patted the 2nd guy's shoulder he turned. Ofc It was Sumedh.
Mallika:
Soph---tum?
Sumedh stared at her....again a shock to both of them!
Sumedh:
Huh????
Mallika:
Aa..umm...aa...beer.
She hand over the beer and was about to go when the 1 st guy called her.
Guy:
Heyy...what's ur name?
Mallika:
Mallika...Mallika Singh.
Guy:
Will u have a...a..Pepsi drink with me?
Mallika:
Oh...Ok...
The guy kept his hand on Mallika's shoulder, Sumedh who was watching all this with a crooked face stop the guy.
Sumedh:
Dude..i know what are you up to!
Guy:
Well, i guess even she knows it. A drink here and the other in bed...
Mallika wasnt uncomfortable hearing it coz she had known this but she had decided to have a drink with him and then leave.
Sumedh:
Not every drink follows a one night stand dude! She is lesbian!
Mallika was shockeddddd! Guy removed his hand from her shoulder
Guy:
Oh...I am sorry miss...
Mallika:
Huh? Hmm...Its...Its ok!
Guys left. Mallika stared at Sumedh while he looked away. She was staring and staring with "WTF" face and then he looked at her.
Sumedh:
Whatever!
Sophie and Kanchan came.
Sophie:
Sumedh pls drop these girls at the hotel. Its too late.
Sumedh:
Meeeee???????
Kanchan:
Yeah You!!
Sophie:
Plsssss
Sumedh agreed. They three sat in car.. the car was hell silent! Girls were sitting behind sumedh was driving.
Kanchan:
Areeee koiiii kuchhhh boleeggggaaaaaaaaa?????
Sumedh and Mallika both gave her look of Shut The Fuck Up so she shut her mouth
.