Mallika's surprise for Sumedh

The whole day Mallika stays away from Sumedh.

Zalak;
Baat ki?
Mallika:
Koshish ki maine par...par ye sunne ko razi nahi hai.
Devesh:
Main baat karta hu usse...
Mallika:
Nahi! Kal bday hai uska...mood kharab hoga uska.

Night.

Devesh:
Chal na bhai..kahi club mein chalte hai...waha par party karte hai tere bday ki...
Sumedh:
Yeah good idea. Devesh, Zalak aur....Baaki...ready hojao..main dekhta hu konsa club better hai.
Zalak:
Chal "Baaki" ie "Mallika" ready hote hai.
Mallika:
Amm...main..main nahi aa rahi hu...tum ready hojao...
Devesh:
Kyun?
Mallika:
Mera mann nahi hai..
Zalak:
Aree aise kaise yaar! Chalo!
Sumedh:
Agar uska mann nahi hai toh kyun jabardasti kar rahi ho? Chodo...
Devesh;
Tum dono ka jhagada hua hai?
Sumedh:
Hum itne time se jhagad hi rahe hai...sula kabhi hui hi nahi hai so just think abt urself and get ready.

Devesh and Zalak give up and start getting ready.
Sumedh and Mallika are looking at each other blankly.

Sumedh:
Thank you! Naa aane keliye!

He goes. The trio leaves. While they enjoy in the pub, Mallika here makes so arrangements for Sumedh's birthday. She fills his room with balloons etc.
They come home at 1 am. They all have been enjoying. Mallika was sitting on the sofa...she slept by mistake.
The trio walks in.

Zalak:
Aree ye yahi so gai...
Devesh:
Sumedh hai na...utha dega..

Saying this they go away in Zalak's room. Sumedh is standing there....slightly smiling at her innocent face. She was looking cuter than the cutest thing.
He knelt down to her level and slightly tapped her shoulder. She woke up.

Sumedh:
Utho...room mein jaake so jao...

He said in soft voice.

Mallika:
Huh? Haaa...umm..

He gets up, She holds his hand, he looks back and she gets up.

Mallika:
Sumedh......Happy Birthday.
Sumedh:
Thank You...

He says politely. He goes in his room, Mallika is standing outside waiting for his reaction, slightly peaking. Devesh and Zalak knew abt it so they too where watching Sumellika from a distance.

He went in. He saw his room filled with yellow and blue balloons. The happy birthday string on the curtains and a frame of 25 photos on the wall...He went close to them...He saw his and Mallika's pic with the trophy, his own photo, his studio's photo, his photo with zalak and devesh and many more. He sees at the bottom..By Mallika.
By reading that his gets angry, now he understands that it was Mallika who did all this and not his frnds, he gets irritated looking at Sumellika's photos and gets a huge fomo looking at he studio.

Mallika:
Yaarr..ye itna shant kyun khada hai...pasand nahi aaya kya isse?

She looks away at Zalak, who gives her a smile and indicates her to relax.
.