An Impostor among us

Diego has arrived at the Takoba National Stadium where the provisional hero license exam will take place.

'DIO had informed me that Himiko Toga will be impersonating Camie Utsushimi. I will find this Toga and expose her to everyone for who she is.' Diego thought as he walked into the stadium.

He had already ordered the president to inform the supervisor here that he will be coming.

The president informed Diego that the supervisor is someone by the name of Yokumiru Mera.

Diego heard that the exam will be in 20 minutes. He kept walking through the hallways until he reached the room where Yokumiru is and entered the room.

"Hello, Phantom Menace, The President had informed me that you'd be coming here to investigate something?" Yokumiru said in a tired and boring mood.

'How long has he been working?' Diego wondered seeing his state.

"Yes, that is correct. I have come here to investigate a few participants in this exam." Diego confirmed.

"Why do you need to do that?" Yokumiru asked.

"Because I suspect that one of them is a villain according to the information the president's double agent gave her, and I came here to confirm it. Now can I see the information about the participants from the Shiketsu High School and U.A?" Diego asked.

"Fine, There are 5 participants from Shiketsu High and 20 from U.A. you can look them up on that laptop. I have a job to supervise and announce what going to happen in the exam in 5 minutes." Yokumiru said as he looked inside the stadium.

Meanwhile, Diego started using the laptop to look into Camie's information. Camie's Quirk allows her to emit a 'smoke-like substance from her mouth which she can use to form visual and auditory illusions.

The illusions she creates can cover a large area. The illusions only last a short time.' It read.

15 minutes later...

Diego had seen enough information about Camie so he got up from his seat and walked to Yokumiru.

"Hey get me eyes on Camie Utsushimi," Diego ordered him as he did so.

"Wait...I can't find her!" Yokumiru said surprised as he looked through the cameras.

"Didn't you put anything on her so you can track her?" Diego asked.

"Wait, she had those targets on her, maybe I can track her down," Yokumiru said as he tracked Camie.

"It shows that she is beside the rocks," Yokumiru said as selected the camera near the rocks where Camie is.

"There she is?" Yokumiru said confused as he saw Uraraka and Izuku run and hide behind a rock.

"That's not Camie, That's a U.A student by the name of Ochaco Uraraka," Diego informed as Yokumiru was surprised and confused but then they saw Uraraka slowly putting her ball on the target on Izuku.

"I thought they were friends?" Yokumiru said as he was confused.

"No, that's his enemy in disguise," Diego informed as Izuku knocked the ball out of her hand. Then Uraraka suddenly started melting and Camie was inside.