Chapter 2: Battle in the Woods/Meet Dark Kiva

(Mt. Lady is seen ready to fight the Pure Predazord, who charges at her and punches her chest twice. Then he slashes her.)

Mt. Lady: YOU'RE GOING TO PAY!

(Suddenly Rouge the Bat drops Vigilante, who tackles Kamui Woods and slams him down.)

Vigilante: Hello. (pulls out a chainsaw) And farewell!

(Vigilante tears Kamui Woods in half with his chainsaw, causing Mt. Lady to gasp in shock, and then her expression turns to anger.)

Mt. Lady: WHO ARE YOU?

Vigilante: I'm a vigilante who seeks revenge on those who killed my father.

Mt. Lady: (eyes widen) No, it can't be.

Vigilante: Yes, I'm the son of the original Vigilante and Neopolitan. Now, I'm going to enjoy seeing the Lunar Wolf Ranger kill you.

L. W. R.: That's what I'm gonna do, kid. It's time to bring it up a notch! Activate Revolver Panel!

(Then the Predazord fires a powerful shot and kills Mt. Lady. After that, the Wild Zords disappear, and the Lunar Wolf Ranger returns to normal.)

Josh: Thanks for the help, kid. I couldn't have done it without you.

Sonic: Hey, what about us?

Shadow: Yeah, but this mission isn't over yet

Shadow: Yeah, but this mission isn't over yet. We have to get to Osaka.

Josh: Indeed, my ancestor had a vision about the Pro Heroes going rogue and destroying the city.

Vigilante: Let's get there, but first.

(Then they are teleported to the Hall of Justice, where the heroes see the Justice League.)

Josh: Who are they?

Vigilante: They are the Justice League.

Josh: Justice League?

Sonic: Yeah, they're composed of Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Cyborg, The Flash, Wonder Woman and Shazam.

Josh: Can we really trust them?

Vigilante: As long as we have the same goal, yes.

Josh: Oh... okay...

(Then Batman gets the coordinates.)

Batman: Next stop, Osaka.

(Meanwhile, Izuku, Iida and Mina are seen in Fujiyama.)

Mina: We need to leave this place. How much further?

(Iida ignores her question.)

)