Epilogue/Post-Credit

(It's been some weeks since the fake heroes have gone extinct. Daniel is seen visiting his brother's grave.)

Daniel: Rest in peace, brother.

(Then he leaves to see his teammates, who are seen surprised by seeing a white dragon, and he gets surprised as well.)

Daniel: Excuse me, but who are you?

Josh: And what brings you here?

????: I am Omni-Cosmic Virgo, protector of the Omniverse.

Daniel: Just like Vector Prime and Doctor Strange.

Omni-Cosmic Virgo: Yes, they are from another Merged Universe.

Josh: Merged Universe?

Omni-Cosmic Virgo: Yes, but the reason why I am here is to bring you to another universe.

Angelo: Uh... why?

Omni-Cosmic Virgo: You'll need to join forces with a young Gundam pilot and his team to fight a battle which is about to come.

Sean: What do you mean?

Omni-Cosmic Virgo: Two evil Omni-Gods seek to rule the Omniverse and even wipe out all existence.

Kouga: Omni-Gods?

Omni-Cosmic Virgo: Yes, they're the leaders of the Darkaiju Legions and Chaos Avengers. They even had imprisoned two of the heroic Omniverse alliance teams.

Mashiro: Okay... where do we start?

(Then Omni-Cosmic Virgo opens a portal to Naruto Universe.)

Omni-Cosmic Virgo: You'll meet him in Naruto Universe, along with Omega Task Force, The Enforcers and Neo Outlaws. Once you gather together, you'll be ready to face my evil twin Virgolial and the Chaos Lord Dormammu.

(The heroes nod in agreement and go through the portal as Omni-Cosmic Virgo smiles.)

Omni-Cosmic Virgo: Good Luck, Lunar Vigilantes.

THE END

== Cast ==

Daniel Jacobson/Vigilante

Josh Alexander/Lunar Wolf Ranger

Angelo Tintoreto/The Mandalorian

Sean Suramba/Kamen Rider Accel

Gerald Todoroki/Kamen Rider Todoroki

Nemuri Kayama/Midnight

Nejire Hado

Himiko Toga

Kouga/Kamen Rider Dark Kiva

Kurata Mashiro

Justin Vines/Sonic the Spider-Hedgehog

Jason Vines/Shadow the Agent Vemon symbiote-hedgehog

Legends of Tomorrow

Justice League

Ryuga Tokiwa/Kamen Rider Zi-O

Sento Tokiwa/Kamen Rider Geiz

Takumi Tokiwa/Kamen Rider Woz

Daiji Kaminari/Kamen Rider Dark Zi-O

Denki Kaminari/Kamen Rider Shinobi/Kamen Rider Quiz

Melissa Shield/Kamen Rider Tsukuyomi

Hitoshi Shinso/Kamen Rider Decade

Neito Monoma/Kamen Rider Diend

Daigo Nakumura/The Another

Chizome Akaguro/Stain

Cryptid Hunters

Yuga Aoyama

Koji Koda

Mezo Shoji

== Antagonists ==

All For One

League of Villains

Yu Takeyama/Mt. Lady

Toshinori Yagi/All Might

Mirio Togata/Lemillion

Tamaki Amajiki/Suneater

Enji Todoroki/Endeavor

Class 1-A

Pro Heroes

Cryptids

Tomura Shigaraki

Slice

== Special Cast ==

Eternal Dormammu

Stephen Strange/Doctor Strange

Vector Prime

Omni-Cosmic Virgo

== Post-Credit Scene ==

(

In an alternate Merged Universe, Vector Prime and Doctor Strange are seen returning to the Huge S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier as Vector Prime gets a message.)

V. Prime: I'll call the messenger in my room.

Dr. Strange: Right.

(Then Doctor Strange goes to to where the rest of the Merged Universe heroes are at. Meanwhile, Vector Prime comes to his room and answers the call, and the messenger reveals to be Omni-Cosmic Virgo.)

V. Prime: Yes?

Omni-Cosmic Virgo: I have to bring an alternate Ryan Tennyson and his team to your world.

V. Prime: Why?

Omni-Cosmic Virgo: After Ryan got rescued from his prison in the alternate Unionverse, and managed to avenge his brother and his teammates, I found out about Ghost Virgo wanting to kill them.

V. Prime: Why does Ghost Virgo want to kill them?

Omni-Cosmic Virgo: I don't know either. But Ryan, Mechagodzilla and their friends are coming in there, because I heard about what happened to Blitzo.

V. Prime: About Blitzo... don't worry, his friends already forgave him and he even has an harem, including Verosika, who seemingly seeks to make up for her mistakes.

Omni-Cosmic Virgo: That's good.

V. Prime: I'll tell the heroes about Ryan and his friends.

Omni-Cosmic Virgo: Good Luck.

(Then the screen fades out)