Prologue

(The League of Villains is seen attacking Musutafu. Both Classes 1-A and 1-B are seen fighting them until someone known as Daniel Jacobson uses his sword to kill most of the villains. His eyes are filled with hatred towards Class 1-A after what they did to his brother Xander seven months ago.)

(Flashback)

(Daniel is seen returning home as he goes to his brother's dorm. He hears some crying voices, and then he opens the door to see his brother in the bed while his teammates try to comfort him. He approaches his teammates and asks them.)

Daniel: What happened to my brother?

Flora: His girlfriends, the Class 1-A girls cheated on him with Bakugo, Iida, Sero, Eijiro, Izuku and Shoto.

Daniel: WHAT THE FUCK?! I'LL SHOW THOSE DOUCHEBAGS WHAT WE'RE MADE OF!

Edward: It's alright. I told them to stay away from us. Only Koji, Yuga and Mezo are our true friends.

Ford: Yeah, we are the Suicide Squad.

(Xander turns to his brother and teammates, wipes his tears and smiles.)

Xander: Yeah, we are more than a team. We are a family, and we never leave anyone behind.

(Back to present)

(Daniel is seen still angry and still killing various villains, causing Tomura Shigaraki to get frightened)

Tomura: Kurogiri, let's get outta here.

Kurogiri: Yes sir.

(Daniel tries to stop them, but he gets punched in the back of his head, and falls down.)

(Some hours later in the hospital, Daniel is visited by Recovery Girl as he turns to see her.)

Daniel: How are the others?

(Recovery Girl looks down sadly, and Daniel gasps in shock. He rushes towards their room, and sees his teammates dead.)

Daniel: (cries) No, no, no, not my teammates. First my brother, now my teammates are gone!

(Then she comes to him)

R. Girl: I'm sorry for your loss. You got lucky to have survived from that attack.

Daniel: I'll just go then.

(Daniel leaves the hospital, and then he goes to pack his stuff and leaves U.A. University. He grabs a picture of his brother and the Suicide Squad smiling as he remembers what his brother said back then. He can still hear his voice as he keeps walking through Musutafu, and then he goes to the woods, where his cabin is located. He puts down his stuff and watches TV as he sees some news of Class 1-A bragging about the temporary defeat of the League of Villains, and suddenly he hears some knocks in the door. He opens and sees two groups known as The Legends of Tomorrow and the Justice League.)

Daniel: How can I help you?

Batman: You're Daniel Jacobson?

Daniel: Yeah, that's me.

W. Canary: Mind if we get in?

(Daniel let the two groups enter and he gets surprised by being visited by the Legends of Tomorrow and the Justice League.)

Daniel: What brings both the Legends of Tomorrow and the Justice League here?

W. Woman: We came to tell you what actually happened to your parents.

Daniel: My parents?

Superman: Yeah, your parents were Eric Jacobson and Ingrid Jacobson.

Batman: They used to be part of the former Suicide Squad along with two members who used to be part of the Power Rangers, who helped us to protect people from the League of Villains, All For One, or even Fake Heroes.

Daniel: I thought they were legends.

W. Canary: They "were" legends. One of them has various names: The Wanderer of Night, Lunar Wolf Ranger, the one who fought his inner demon and won, The Wild Defender, The Ancient Warrior, The Savior of the World and Earth's Guardian.

Shazam: The wizard told me about a group known as Wild Force Power Rangers. The Red Ranger married Nana Shimura, and the White Ranger married your uncle, who was Peacemaker.

Flash: I had visions of one of the Flashpoints. It showed me the marriage of your father, who was the Vigilante, and your mother, who was formerly a criminal under the name "Neopolitan".

Daniel: And what happened to them?

Flash: The Pro Heroes found out your mother's criminal record, and they hired my worst archenemy, the Reverse-Flash to kill her. Your father argued with All Might and quit being a Pro Hero to become a vigilante.

Atom: In retaliation, one of the Pro Heroes named Mt. Lady has killed your father, leaving the Wild Force Power Rangers to take care of you.

Vixen: When you got older, All Might tricked you to go to U.A. University, even though you were quirkless, while Endeavor framed the Power Rangers for a crime they didn't commit, and killed them some days later.

(Daniel clenches his fist)

Daniel: I'll make them pay for this. I won't show them any mercy. I'll take back what's right.

Superman: Good, and also, people need our help.

Daniel: That's what we're going to do, saving the world from villains and fake heroes.

Heroes: Let's do it then.

(Then Daniel suits up, becoming Vigilante)

Vigilante: Don't worry, mom, dad, uncle, brother, everybody. I'll bring true peace to this world.

WARNER BROS. PRESENTS, A LEGENDARY PRODUCTION. DC COMICS, SABAN AND JEYMISPEIXOTO STUDIOS PRESENTS.

VIGILANTE AND LUNAR WOLF RANGER: SAVIORS OF MUSUTAFU