Chapter 5: Dark Kiva vs Deku, Pinky and Ingenium/Enter Justin and Jason

(Dark Kiva gets in his fighting stance, and so do Izuku and Mina. They charge for battle, and then Dark Kiva kicks Izuku's leg while punching Mina towards the ground. He punches Izuku brutally before grabbing his Zanvat and stabbing his leg, making him scream in pain.)

Izuku: (glares) You won't get away with this! After our team stops All For One and the League of Villains, we will destroy you!

D. Kiva: You ain't gonna stop anyone. You are weak, even with the One For All!

(Dark Kiva keeps punching Izuku until Mina attacks him from behind, causing him to crash into the wall.)

Mina: Are you alright?

Izuku: No, he kicked my leg.

Mina: We need to hurry up, or we're going to die.

(Iida yells and charges at Dark Kiva, who punches his face, knocking him into another wall. Then he gets punched by Mina variously times.)

Mina: (angry) NO ONE HURTS MY FRIEND!

(She punches his chest before punching him hard, and then she goes to check if he is knocked out, but Dark Kiva gets up and charges at her. As he's about to punch Mina, she grabs his fist.)

Mina: Gotcha.

(She punches him again and he crashes into a wall. He tries to get up, but Mina stops his back.)

Mina: Look, we need to stop All For One, and we can start over. Then we can live in peace.

D. Kiva: I'D RATHER DIE THAN MAKE PEACE WITH FAKE HEROES!

Mina: HOW DID YOU KNOW I CHEATED ON XANDER BACK THEN?

D. Kiva: BECAUSE YOU MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE, YOU ARE ALWAYS A BUNCH OF FOOLS BLINDED BY POWER!

(Then Mina is about to spit some acid at Dark Kiva, but Izuku stops her.)

Izuku: Pinky, don't do this.

Mina: WHY? HE KNOWS WHERE WE CAN FIND DANIEL.

Izuku: Not wanting to sound like Kacchan, but I really hope he's still at his house weeping about his brother's death. But no, he's still mad at you and the other girls. Anyway, we can still find him and...

????: Show Time! Gotta go fast!

(Then something punches Izuku and Mina. Iida looks around and tries to find the speedster.)

Iida: Where are you? Show up or I'll kill this evil Batman!

????: I already saved him from you.

(Iida gasps at seeing Dark Kiva saved, and then so do Izuku and Mina. They get back up and get it their fighting stances.)

Izuku: Where are you?

????: Over here.

(They turn around and see a hedgehog wearing a suit similar to Spider-Man.)

Iida: Who are you?

????: I am Justin Vines, also known as Sonic the Spider-Hedgehog. You will pay for what you did to the world.

Iida: THIS IS NOT OUR FAULT THAT ALL FOR ONE HAS ERI AND...

Spider-Hedgehog: My friend is rescuing her from the League of Villains, now you're about to become the number one public enemies.

(Mina yells and charges at Spider-Hedgehog, who grabs Dark Kiva and speeds out of the place. Mina looks around, only to find out that the two disappeared.)

Izuku: Come on, we need to get outta here.

(They nod and keep walking out of the city.)

(Meanwhile in Kamino, an army of Nomus is seen fighting a hedgehog who has a suit similar to Agent Venom. He charges up.)

????: Chaos Blast!

(He then pulverizes the Nomus.)

????: Time to retrieve the girl.

(He runs fast and sees All For One holding Eri hostage. The villain senses some power behind him, and turns to see the hedgehog wearing the symbiote.)

A

A.F.O.: Who are you, and how did you get here?

????: I am Jason Vines, also known as Shadow the Agent Vemon symbiote-hedgehog. I am here to take Eri from you.

A.F.O.: You'll have to go through my servants first.

(Then Twice and Overhaul come in.)

Overhaul: HAHAHA! I can't wait to depower this hedgehog being

Jason: I fucking hate maniacal people, especially you, Overhaul.

Overhaul: Just die already!

(Then Jason dashes faster and punches Overhaul, before biting his arm, poisoning him.)

Overhaul: Ugh, what's this. What did you do to me? Aaargh.

(Then Jason grabs Overhaul's throat and freezes him down with his dark cryokinesis, and rips off his head.)

Jason: This is what you get for ruining innocent lives.

(Then turns to twice, who multiplies himself, but he uses his Chakra manipulation to create a giant wind shuriken.)

Jason: Wind Style: Rasen Shuriken!

(He throws a Rasen Shuriken at Twice and his duplicates, obliterating them all. All For One yells in anger and charges at Jason, who punches him, grabs him and throws him to the wall. Jason finally finds Eri and unties her.)

Eri: Thank you.

Jason: No need to. Let's get moving.

(Then Jason takes Eri and runs away.)

(Meanwhile in Osaka, Vigilante, Lunar Wolf Ranger and the Legends of Tomorrow are seen close to a laboratory.)

Vigilante: Okay, we're going to rescue a young girl in there. Josh, can you keep an eye on the surroundings?

L. W. R.: Yes, I'll make sure nobody comes here.

(Vigilante and the Legends of Tomorrow walk towards the lab and sneak inside.)

Vigilante: Mission Start!

(To be continued)