Chapter 4: Daigo Rescues Stain/Time Breakers Reunited

(Two figures are seen at Kamino as they look for someone.)

????: I wonder where that villain could be hiding

????: That bastard will pay for killing our fellows after we find him

(Then a red figure comes in.)

????: I didn't expect this from you, All Might. I thought you were a true hero, who cared about other people's lives. But I guess I was wrong.

????: Ha, and they say I hate All Might. Well, I hated him once upon a time. But now, once we capture you, we'll get the glory of stopping you... Stain!

All Might: Prepare yourself, villain!

(Then All Might and Endeavor start fighting Stain.)

All Might: Texas Smash!

(Toshinori places a great deal of power into his fist and then throws a right punch which sends Stain flying away. Then Endeavor jumps off, grabs his neck, and slams him down while cloaking himself with fire.)

Endeavor: This is what happens when someone like you defies us.

(Then they're about to capture him, but.)

Anotherwatch: Ryuga!

(All Might and Endeavor turn to see a white haired boy with an anotherwatch)

????: Henshin!

Anotherdriver: Ryuga!

(Then he becomes Another Ryuga.)

All Might: Another villain?

(Then Endeavor charges at him, only to be slashed, and then punched in the chest. All Might dashes at him, but gets punched in the gut. They try again, but get punched again, and Another Ryuga slashes Endeavor.)

A

A. Ryuga: Do you realize how hypocritical it is? Your rage over the loss of lives? You Pro Heroes haven't been known for your mercy. Compared to you, Stain is a saint!

Endeavor: PROEMINENCE BURN!

(Endeavor uses the full might of his flames to emit a concentrated beam of heat from his body. Despite hitting Another Ryuga, it doesn't kill him. Then a mirror appears in front of Endeavor and the same beam he shot goes against him, vaporizing him. All Might charges at Another Ryuga, and prepares to punch him, only for the Another to use his left hand and burn All Might down, and kick him away. Then he reverts back to normal, and approaches Stain.)

Stain: Thanks for saving me. But why did you do it?

????: Because I believe in you.

Stain: About what?

????: About those so-called heroes. They just care about fame, money and power, nothing more.

????: We finally found you, Daigo.

Daigo: It's been so long, Ryuga.

(Then Stain turns to see Ryuga, Sento, Takumi, Daiji, Denki, Melissa, Shinzo and Monoma.)

Stain: (to Daigo) Your friends?

Daigo: My teammates. Especially those three in there. They were adopted by the original Kamen Rider Zi-O after their real parents got killed by those two fake heroes.

Stain: I see.

Ryuga: Well, now the Time Breakers are finally assembled.

T. Breakers: Yeeeeeah!

(To be continued)