Ch. 18.5 - Sanguine Lovers Omake

AN: More shameless romantic smut that doesn't affect the plot. As a reminder, any Omake chapters can be excluded if you'd like. c:

The two of you continued to soak up the beautiful sunset in the tender moment you shared. Conversation was warm and with confessions made clear, you felt at complete ease in showing your affection, leaning on his shoulder as he embraced you. Your heart continued to ache with the night drawing to a close. You didn't want the moment to end. It all felt like your fault.

If you hadn't had such dangerous curiosity, you may not have run into Sukuna the previous night. You wouldn't have put those you love in danger. But you had to accept things as they were. You had to do what needed to be done. 

"Red sky at night," Suguru smiled toward the fading sunset, "sailor's delight."

"What does that mean?" You asked, looking up at him from where he had held you. 

"It means we'll have good weather tomorrow," he chuckled. "Red sky in the morning, sailor's take warning. If there's a red sky in the morning, it usually means a storm's coming."

"Huh," you nodded and furrowed your brow, feeling completely skeptical.

"I'm not sure how valid that is,"  he laughed at your clear disbelief, "it's a nice saying. But we should get going."

"Right," you agreed hesitantly. 

You stood by and watched as Suguru reached his hand out, summoning the Rainbow Dragon once more. The creature emerged out of some kind of strange void that had manifested. 

"If I could have any other technique," he sighed to himself with a smile while helping you on the creature's back. You remained silent, already figured he was referring to the fact he had to swallow every spirit he summoned. It was something he described as less than pleasant - to say the least.

As soon as you were situated, he joined you in the front. You quickly clung to his back, wrapping your arms around his body and pressing your cheek against his back. You didn't see it, but he smiled to himself and took a moment to enjoy your presence. He placed a delicate hand over your clasped ones, rubbing his thumb against your soft skin for a moment before take off. 

Despite the beach being quite a ways away, you found yourself back at the castle in what felt like no time. Your nerves were on high alert as you realized that the time was drawing near. The longer you stayed, the more danger there was. But you felt like being selfish. 

The two of you stopped where the one hallway split to separate your chambers. He paused and turned to you for a goodnight kiss, placing his gentle, calloused hands on your exposed upper arms. 

"Suguru," you whispered, looking up at him without moving your head, "can we...share a bed tonight?"

He smirked at you as a bit of color came to his cheeks. "You don't ever have to ask," he leaned forward and pecked your forehead before turning, letting one of his hands trail down your arm until he intertwined his fingers with yours. 
He pulled you along until you reached the Great Chamber doors.

As soon as those large double doors shut behind you, you wasted no time in turning Suguru's body around. He backed against the gilded mahogany as your body pressed against his. 
Multitasking, as your lips met his, you used a hand to bring his hand to your bottom. One of your legs lifted up and pressed against the door, your inner thigh touching his waist. He was able to grab a handful of you in this position, your hips rolling forward to feel his growing erection from beneath his trousers.

Before pulling away for a breath, you bit down on his bottom lip and pulled. His low lids met yours as he gave a low chuckle. "You're a tease," he whispered as you completely backed away and pranced toward the bed.