Frogive me

Wukong POV:
In front of me was MK old friends tang, sandy, Mei, red son, and worse pigsy. The kid was also here too, it looks like they were angry. The boy said, "where were you monkey king you haven't train me you haven't helped me at all, because of you the world is under attack because you didn't train me since you left." Pigsy yelled, "yeah, what could have been more important to leave ...... alone to face that thing your supposed to be his mentor." His word made me angry it was the same words that he said when the lady bone demon attacked them so I got angry and yelled, "SO WHAT YOU LEFT MK ALONE FOR ALL THESE MONTHS THAT IS ABOUT TO BE A YEAR, SO WHAT IF IM A "BaD MeNtOR"IF YOU GUY LEFT MK ALONE-!" I stopped as I can hear MK groaned in pain as I turn to look at him to see him covering his ears. I walked up to him and but his headband on his ears. It felt familiar, he took the headband off and put it around his short hair and smiled. "I'm fine." He said in a soft voice that I heard long ago. "Macaque can you bring MK somewhere safe like find a bed for him to lay down." I said to macaque who was holding MK on his arm. Macaque nodded as a turned to look at the others. "Don't come near MK ever again." I said in a mean voice. The past selves looked confused as the younger wukong ran where macaque was.

Macaque POV:
As I did what wukong told me as I watch MK trying to sleep. I want to look what the others were doing but MK grabbed my arm and said, "stay please." I didn't know what to do as mango and peaches went up towards MK. I grabbed MK hand to let go and said, "mango and peaches will take care of you sleep well." As I walked away I saw younger wukong at the door, we both looked at each other until younger wukong said, "so uh how is it like in this timeline macaque." His voice sound the same I was uncomfortable after what wukong did to him at that fight. I replied, "it's fine just something bad happened with you and me." I can hear wukong yelling at the others about what they did. I looked over and see pigsy and the others sad of what they did. "It's nice talking to you sun wukong." I said as I walked towards the others.

MK POV:
I think macaque is going away as he talked at younger wukong. I couldn't move or do anything anymore I still couldn't see. Until I felt a touch it felt like wukong hand so I carefully asked, "wukong is that you." There was silent. I was scared if I'm just feeling someone touch I do not know. "Yes it's me but younger you know what I mean." I was surprised that he came, "how's it going is there something wrong do you need something?" I asked to see what he actually wanted. "I want to know that never mind." Younger wukong replied. I felt his touch going away I tried to stop him but he was gone I think.

No one's POV:
MK got up and tried to walk towards the others, as MK walked outside MK tripped on a rock and almost fell luckily younger wukong was there as he catches him. The others ran towards MK and younger wukong to see if MK is okay, luckily he is. As hours past, it was quiet as the others didn't know what to say until mei got up and walked over to MK. Wukong tried to get up but was stopped by macaque who shook his head as a no to let them be.
Mei: hey MK
MK: hm who is it
Mei: it's me mei listen I know you don't want to talk to me but I'm sorry for what I did, you were my best friend but I left you to go with the other guy that I just met I'm sorry.
Mei cried as MK tried to touch Mei. mei was surprised and she got down and MK touch her cheeks.
MK: Mei I can't forgive you for what you done but I can give you a chance one more time.
He said as he but her head into his. Mei cried at hugged MK as tight as he can. Until a blast came. Everyone got up and wukong grabbed MK and holding on to him tightly. Everything got into balance again thanks to sandy. But something happened.

MK POV:
I felt something that is asking me to do, I looked around and see that the younger wukong fell. "WUKONG!" Yelled the monk. I ran as fast as I can and jumped down to get wukong. As both of us fall I grabbed younger wukong and told him, "SUMMONED YOUR CLOUD WUKONG!" He summoned his cloud as we were able to fly up back to the ship. We got down safety, and I see wukong, macaque, sandy, mei, pigsy, redson, and tang hugging me. I turned to see if younger wukong was safe as he looked at me. His touch felt familiar as if I know that this happened before when I got the vision. I may not know my full story of me at least I know who was there for me all the time no matter which time line.