‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Chapter Twenty-nine ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ Nya's P.O.V ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂

We rushed over to the hospital as soon as we could, Claire was getting out today.

Claire: oh, hey guys I'm ready to leave!

We all looked at her shocked, the nurse told us she's been up since six thirty.

Claire: Hurry up, I want to leave.

She walked out of the room and we followed.

Kai: You were only there for a night...

Claire: yes, but in that night, I missed a concert that also happened to be airing live! Anyway, we have a news interview at nine thirty.

Soon we arrived outside the news building.

Lucy: sorry guys but only Claire, Tamsyn, Kelly and Sage can come in.

Zane: That's ok Lucy.

And with that the girls left to go do their interview.

.・゜-: ✧ :- Kelly's P.O.V -: ✧ :-゜・.

We walked in and straight away a guy ran up to us.

Man: Broken heart girls?

We nodded.

Man: We need you to get changed. The changeroom is over there...

He directed us and we walked in and got changed.

We walked out and the man from before directed us to the studio, the cameras started rolling

News Lady: Hello and Welcome to the morning show, I'm Agatha Merolds and today we're going to have a chat with the recently touring BROKEN HEART GIRLS!!!

We walked over to the couch she was sitting on and sat down.

Agatha: may I just say my family are big fans, my daughter listens to your music all the time.

Sage: aww that's sweet and we're so lucky to have fans just like you.

Agatha: Now we would like to ask a few questions for our new rising cover band.

We all nodded our heads.

Agatha: Firstly, how did you all meet?

Tamsyn: Well Myth and I are classmates, so we met when we first moved into high school and we met Angel and Dream at a friend's party.

Agatha: very cool, secondly why did you think of starting the band?

Kelly: Well, we all talked once or twice about making a band but in the end we all needed money, so we made the Broken Heart Girls and started doing local shows, it wasn't until Lucy found us that we started getting extremely popular.