‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Chapter Thirty-six ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.。.:*☆☾ Claire's P.O.V ☽☆*:.。.

I Haven't really talked to Tamsyn since the fight. Which I'm fine with by the way. We've now got our small groups. I have Sage and Kelly, she has Skylor and Nya.

 I have Sage and Kelly, she has Skylor and Nya

Sage: Jamie and Ralph will be here soon.

Kelly: Is Nathan gonna pick you up?

Claire: Yes!

Sage: Squee this is so formal!!

Kelly: They're here!!

We looked outside to see the guys all dressed up in their chosen characters. We walk outside.

Jamie: You girls look amazing!

Kelly: Thanks.

We hop into the separate cars and drive to school.

Nathan: Listen I'm sorry about black mailing you into this...

Claire: It's ok I know you're not a bad guy.

Soon we arrive at school. All the decorations looked amazing if I do say so myself. We walk over to the party where Nathan was met by his friends, I looked around for the others. I saw Kelly, Sage, Ralph, Jamie, Nya, Jay, Kai, And Skylor. I wave to them and they give a slight wave back.

Claire: I'm going to say hello to my friends.

He looks over at me.

Nathan: Ok....

I walk over and say hello.

Claire: You guys look nice.

Nya: Thanks!

Claire: Umm so where are the others?

Kai: Tamsyn and Cole are at the drink table getting some drinks, Zane is back at the bounty waiting for someone and Lloyd is over there.

Kai points over to Lloyd dressed up as Loki, who was talking to a pretty blonde girl.

Claire: Well, she looks nice....

Suddenly Nathan calls me over. I walk over and he whispers in my ear.

Nathan: (whisper) ok I might have said that I asked the Broken hearted girls to play tonight and they said they would....

I facepalmed myself.

Claire: Really?!

Nathan: Sorry, can you get the girls together?

Claire: Yeah, but it might take a few minutes...

Nathan: don't worry I can stall.

I go round up the girls.

Claire: Listen we now have a surprise concert by the broken heart girls tonight right here and the crowd is getting rowdy.

Tamsyn: Who the hell said we would be singing tonight?