46.Accident?

Strongarm and Sideswipe are ADULTS so nothing is strange  in their relationship

conjunx endura = sparkmate 

sparks = children

So many thoughts have been popping into my head lately. 

For example, that the Optimus story hasn't changed in years... 

One thing he's chosen and that's it.

 I sometimes wonder why Optimus can't be made back into the character he was in Generation 1?

 Such a golden mean and serious when needed and a sense of humour in place, who plays basketball and is above his friends. 

They divide his character in half, in Prime he's that serious warrior with almost no humour, in Animated humour is all over the place and Optimus himself laughs at various jokes (especially Sentinel's head).

Recently, a thought occurred to me, why can't Optimus be made a fallen warrior gradually and it would become a tragedy, where his friends would have to kill him and solve problems without him? 

What I mean is that he gets the leadership matrix as in canon, but gradually gets disappointed in what he does, he wants to live without thinking of others and he slowly starts to think why others can live in peace, and he doesn't even have the right to happiness. 

But he is resurrected a hundred times (Optimus saves me! - As if no one can cope with anything without him) In the heart of the leader appear negative thoughts and envy is right there. 

And these thoughts are heard by the Primes' nemesis, Unicron. 

He proposes a deal, that Optimus will give his body and soul, and he will help Optimus get his wish, but to do so he must destroy the Matrix and Prime himself, who is the core of Cybertron. 

The Autobot leader does not immediately agree, doubts gnaw at him at night, no one can help him, he is here on his own. 

The tension only grows and eventually Optimus gives up, but before he retreats into oblivion and becomes Unicron's puppet, he hides the leadership matrix in the hope of the best. 

But the matrix was destroyed forever.

He himself accepts Unicron's deal and later evolves into a tyrant( yes and here the shattered glass kicks in) - and this is how my Optimus of fanfiction  was born in this story as an evil bot

_________________________________________________________________

If anyone is asking when Sideswipe and Strongarm's feelings developed into something more than friendship. 

I'll tell you when it happened! 

Gravitation happened...

Back on Cybertron, when they were about to leave the planet because the bridges didn't work (they found a hidden bridge later), there was a small explosion on one of the ships our couple was on. 

Strongarm pushed her partner away and was knocked aside by the blast, and when they woke up they found themselves in an embarrassing situation.

And that's what happened:

The explosion happened not far from where they usually hid, a couple of kilometers, maybe a little more. 

While they were on the ship, the floor beneath them collapsed and they found themselves a level below where Optimus' patrols still couldn't see them. 

And since the explosion was of a small radius, no one paid attention, because in the world of Dark Energon, that's the norm. 

Explosions happen all the time.

They were just lying  and the situation got a bit unaccustomed. 

Strongarm and Sideswipe were in that position for about two minutes before Strongarm decided to take the initiative and kissed him. 

She didn't know if Sideswipe would reciprocate - it always hurts if there's only love on your side, it's hard to extinguish the feeling afterwards.

Sideswipe: Looks like we need to let our roar out. - he smiled.

Strongarm: ... - she turned her head to the side out of embarrassment and didn't want to show her blush.

And it turned out that her partner didn't mind this turn of events at all. 

Sideswipe: And how long have you been waiting for ?

Strongarm: Since you saved me, Sideswipe.

Sideswipe: Are you sure that you want more and in place like this?

Strongarm: Why not?

Sideswipe: Dangerous...

Strongarm: I don't think it's that much. When we're already living in a dangerous world after the contagion began.

Sideswipe: Don't forget that is our... first time doing it...

Strongarm: Do you think I'm not scary? I'm nervous right now!

Sideswipe: Then "he flipped her over and ended up on top."  I will be very delicate so that you do not get hurt.

Strongarm: "sigh" I know that you will never hurt me, I'm just scared anyway.

Sideswipe: I'm actually shocked that you believe me that much. The only what I can say right now is - It's okay - at this time he kissed her with passion.

They didn't stop at kissing, the heat was on. 

He hugged her again and kissed again(I don't know how many kisses there were, but her partner was very gentle) - they surrendered to this fiery desire for passion.

Sideswipe: Didn't know you had different expressions, Strongarm. -  cadet closed her optics and a slight blush appeared, as it was the first time (new experience), when he kissed her neck and slowly went down lower and lower.

Strongarm: Are you  interested in this at the moment, you should see your face plate! - counter attack.

Sideswipe: What with my face plate? Is there something on my face plate? "he waved his hand lightly in front of him as if there was clearly something on his face plate." - he was embarassed.

Strongarm: You are too cute right now.

 Sideswipe: Why there is so hot? - he made a facepalm, because he didn't want to show cadet his shy face plate.

Strongarm: If you think it's the heat, think again - she kissed him again.

Sideswipe: You know Strongarm, you are handsome -  he blushed xD

Strongarm: Don't make this situation even hotter or I'll think you're seducing me again.

Sideswipe: I'm not sure that after today it will be something rare and abnormal than it was today. By this, I don't mean that we need to do this often. I respect you and your opinion, just don't put me off.

Strongarm: You're lucky to have me as your partner in love, Sideswipe. And I love you.

Sideswipe: I love you too - they kissed again with passion.

And that was their first time.

 Right next to the explosion site?

Nothing strange, just two lovebirds.

 Imagine how long they held their emotions with feelings, because of their injuries.

__________________________________________________

Optic(s) - Eyes

Face plate - Face