-1

Yoongi groan slaming off his alarm clock opening his eyes.

"What a great fucking day to wake up this early, i dont even have anything to do" Yoongi glared at his clock, annoyed, as if he's not the one who set the alarm, what an idiot.

While cursing his clock, his phone buzz signaling that someone's calling which yoongi hates, for fucks sake
it's 7 in the morning.
After checking who's the caller, he answered.
"What do you want midget?" Yoongi immediately ask knowing that the person who's calling wanted
something from him.
"Straight forward huh hyung? Didn't even ask me if im alive? Wooaahh, anyways, I just want to invite you at my concert around uhh nine in the morning" the voice from the phone said which yoongi scoff, 'what a good timing to wake up, now i have to go to a concert and i don't even wanna go.'
"As if im going to your unimportant concert" yoongi respond coldly which the voice from the phone chuckled.
"As if you have a choice hyung, you're going and that's final. my concert, my decisions. My driver will gon' pick you up whether you like it or not. He'll drag you if he needed to, i told him to do so, if you wouldn't cooperate, of course. Even if you're wearing your pj's, i don't really care, what i care is you being here at my concert, that's all, bye hyung have a nice cold day" the male hang up leaving yoongi speechless at the males spoiled behavior.
"Tsk, spoiled just like before, how did i even got to be his friend? That piece of shit" yoongi curse.
^~^

After showering he pick an outfit for his friends concert, he pick a black turtle neck with a black long blazer and a black skinny jeans.
"Perfect for his concert and his songs that aren't even for me" yoongi said blankly, he really don't wanna go to the males concert but he rather walk and cooperate, wearing a decent outfit than being drag wearing his 'dickies' designed pj's, hell nah.
^~^

After arriving at his friends concert place he walked to the backstage where his friend is waiting for him.
"Hey there hyung......all black for my concert, wow, what a great taste of fashion you have there, yoonie hyung" the male said sarcastically which yoongi scoff.
"I'd rather wear all black than purple like yours, the color looks disgusting. So bright, gross. Your taste of fashion sucks, like you, kim taehyung" yoongi said emotionlessly which made taehyung to sling his arm around yoongis shoulder.
"Com'on hyung, you're supposed to be proud of me and support me not to unlike my concert and my beautiful colorful outfit while insulting me, that's not a good behavior" taehyung said, fake hurt expression showing from his face, which the older gently push him aside narrowing his brows.
"Proud of you? Sure I'll be proud of you for being stupidly spoiled" yoongi proudly said which makes the younger male chuckle.

Taehyung is use of yoongi being cold, rude and emotionless, they've been best friends for ten years for a reason, thats why taehyung know yoongi's personalities more than he know his own persona, yoongi is cold and rude that could hurt anyone but taehyung know he's soft and caring, he just doesn't show his soft and caring side and its no big deal for tae, he actually like this rude yoongi  other than caring yoongi.

"Mr.kim please prepare yourself, you're coming up on the stage after 10 minutes" the staff said which taehyung smiled at her for her to know that he understood what she says
after that she walk out.
"Hyung watch my concert, I'll make you proud of me, bye, I'll be back after 3 song's, wait for me" taehyung said running to the entrance of the stage.
"What a dork, but sure i'll watch" yoongi said to himself.
^~^

He watch as taehyung sing his favorite song, can i be him, it hunts yoongi, he just love the song's lyrics because it suits him well, he wanted to sing the song himself and sing it in front of the person he loved, as cliche as it sounds but he doesn't care, a tear run down his cheek but whipes it immediately, he doesn't want to cry at his friends concert just because he felt like shit, atleast not now, but maybe later after he got home.

He know for taehyung the song doesn't mean anything to him, atleast that's what yoongi believe's, the song hunts him, cause he wanted to be the lover of the person he loved, but that person already have a lover, sadly it's not him but of course he wish he was.

Song used "can i be him" by james Arthur
^~^ → Time Skip