-4

Yoongi groan picking up his phone clicking the answer button without checking who's calling him, such an idiot.

"Who the fuck are you? Just so you know you ruined my nap, this means you better have a freakin' valid reason for fucking calling me" Yoongi harshly ranted, he doesn't even know who's calling him, he just know that whoever was calling him ruined his sleep.
"Hyung it's namjoon, why are you sounded so irritated?" Namjoon ask narrowing his brows, yoongi chuckle he thought it's taehyung again.
"You heard me joon, literally ruined my sleep and you ask me why am i sounded so irritated? Joon stop being stupid" yoongi said chuckling at his best friends stupidness, he says.
"Come over here in my house hyung, i have some idea's for your next song that's why i called you this early in the morning to work on this song ideas" namjoon said seriously ignoring yoongi, which make yoongi serious, he sat up on his bed then replied.
"ok then i'll be on the way" yoongi said getting ready, not waiting for namjoons response he hang up the call, getting up from his comfy bed walking towards his bathroom to shower.

After showering he pick an outfit, grey oversize 'mastermind' designed t-shirt with a black leather jacket on top and black skinny jeans, and of course black face mask to hide his face.
^~^

"So what idea's do you have in mind?" Yoongi ask after entering namjoons studio, namjoon look at him then look back at his computer.
"Well i record myself rapping this short lyrics i have, take a look and listen" namjoon said getting up from his chair for yoongi to sit on, which yoongi did he put the headphones on his ears then he listens.

All Right, ban bok dwen shis so geim
i jes so ya kut chul ne bo ryo he
(Alright, a repeating seesaw game
Trying to end it now)

Yoongi was amazed at his friends taste of music's, it's just started but yoongi was already mesmerized by the tone.

All Right, ji gyok un shis so geim
nu gung gan yo gis son ne ryo ya dwe
hal su nop jim man
(Alright, sick of this seesaw game
Someone needs to get off right here
Though neither of us can)

nu ga ne ril ji mal jin
so ro nun jim mal go
gu jo mam ga nun de ro
jil jil kul jim mal go
(Let’s not scope out who’s gonna get off first
Let’s not drag things out, however our hearts lead us)

It's amazing and the tone was really good, yoongi like it.

i jen ne ril jim mal ji
kut chul ne bo ja go
ban bok dwe nun shis so geim
i jen gu ma ne
(Let’s make the ending, whoever will get off
This repeating seesaw game
Let’s stop it now)

But the part where he was more amaze and mesmerize is the lyrics, the meaning of the lyrics, he loved it.

"Joon that was master piece" yoongi proudly said showing his gummy smile looking at namjoon who smiled at him.
"Hyung this is the first time you compliment me genuinely, it's actually feels good to be complimented by you hyung, anyways, i got the idea of seesaw, when i was walking on my way to my house yesterday i saw kids playing with the seesaw while laughing then after that my mind wouldn't let me sleep because of it and my mind telling me to write a short lyrics inspired by the seesaw, im glad i walked home yesterday" namjoon said chuckling, yoongi chuckled too because of namjoons silly story of how he got the idea of seesaw.
"That's the silliest story i've ever heard, i bet you're from the café Seokjin hyung owned?, you're really inlove with him huh, anyways, let's get this done shall we joon? I wanna listen to this song after we finish it" yoongi for the first time on earth, he happily said those sentences, he think this next song of his will be his next favorite song but not as much as 'can i be him', namjoon smiled at his best friend, yoongi really know him well.

(Namjoon is yoongi's producer and best friend. yoongi, taehyung, namjoon, jin, jimin, hoseok and jungkook are best buddies, they've been best friends the day when yoongi met taehyung, they are taehyung's best friends except jungkook, jungkook is yoongi's childhood best friend but yoongi is older than him they are like brothers before when they're still young, yoongi and jungkook became their new members when tae met yoongi and when yoongi hide him from his bullies)
;)

Song used'seesaw' by min yoongi(suga)
from BTS.