-6

-3 months past-

All those day's, week's, and month's yoongi was always busy, making himself busy to be specific, he produce about five song's only in three months, he's not over working himself he's sleeping in time and eating in time either, he even gained weight, a bit.

For namjoon it's surprising cause yoongi publish five songs in just three months and not having an eyebags down his eyes, namjoon being shook is understandable cause yoongi is still looking good after all those works comparing to him, he's just working on one song he already have a deep dark freakin' eyebags he even loose weight, he literally questioned himself with "how did yoongi hyung produce five songs and not having eyebags? And still good looking? What the fuck?" Namjoon was really shock.

After three months yoongi don't have anything to do anymore, going back to his boring life not until someone called him after straight three months of not having contact with that someone.

--- ^~^ ---

"Fuck life" yoongi curse loudly laying there on his bed flatly like a starfish, boredom swallowing him alive but spat him out when he heard his phone ringing uncontrollably, he smiled thinking namjoon's calling him to work for a song again, he pick up his phone sitting up on his bed smiling like an idiot then he answer the call not even looking who's calling him because of his uncontrollable excitement.

"Yesjoonimontheway" yoongi said in one breath waiting for namjoons voice to respond.
"H...hyung?" Yoongi's smile drop his brows goes up in confusion, hearing taehyungs voice after a long time is weird, at first he thought stranger's calling him but when his head thought about taehyung's voice similar with the voice in the phone he recognize it almost immediately but what confuse him the most is the sobbing and sniffles, 'is he crying?'.

"Taehyung?" Yoongi managed to say, the other male cry harder on the other side after hearing yoongis voice.
"H...hyung can y...you come over in m...my house right now?" Taehyung stutters sobbing, yoongis expression soften after hearing taehyungs broken voice.
"Why are you crying tae?" Yoongi ask softly, tae sob again before replying.
"Yo...yoonie hyung, come. o...over. here. first. p....please" taehyung sobs again and again begging yoongi to come over, yoongi on the other side was super confuse and it's understandable because he and tae didn't contact each other for a straight three months and then tae called him after those months crying, who wouldn't be confuse?
"Alright tae, im coming ok? I'll just get ready hmm? Wait me there" yoongi said softly hanging the call up before hurriedly get ready picking an outfit which is, black hoodie paired with light blue skinny rip jeans, putting on a face mask and his shoes, he ran towards his house front door opening and locking it after then he goes to his car slipping inside turning it on driving fast to taehyungs house, as you can see he really cares about tae no matter their connections to each other stopped for how many days, he still loves him, but yoongi still thinking about the sentences and a two questions that always hunted him and he wanted to ask to taehyung and wanted a answers from tae either which is,
'i'm always the person that cares about you and always there for you when you needed someone, i'm the person who always comfort you when you feel lonely nor sad and broken, kook never did that to you as you always complained to me as if im kook but why are you still with him? He'll just gonna hurt you tae, i know him because his my childhood best friend and you know it, he's a player taehyung, he even told me that if he feels like he don't need his lover anymore he'll break up with 'em wether they'll like it or not that's why he have so many ex's, i can say that i'm much better than him, now i just wanted to ask you....
Can i replace him instead, taehyung?'.

-what is going on here people? Well i just wanted to say i hope i did a great job of improving my english grammar, I'll try my best.
-btw yoongi will really tell/ask that to taehyung but not now, soon, sooner than you thought.