¹² - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐏𝐀'𝐒

✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ
▬▬ι════════════════════════ι▬▬

𝔖𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 ・ 。゚☆: *

𝔖𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.
"Wᴀɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴍɪɴᴇ?"
❝ 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 ❞

"It was here. Right here" Max says pointing to the end of the hallway

"A grandfather clock?" Steve asks her

"It was so real. And then, when i got closer, suddenly i just... woke up" she explains to them

"It was like she was in a trace or something" Dustin says to them "Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy"

"That's not even that bad part" Max says turning to them "Fred and Chrissy, they both had came to Ms Kelley for help. They both were having headaches, bad headaches that wouldn't go away. And then... Then the nightmares. Trouble sleeping. They'd wake up in close sweats. Then they start seeing things. Bad things from their past. These visions, they just kept on getting worse and worse, until eventually. Everything ended"

"Vecna's curse"

"Chrissy's headaches started a week ago. Fred's, six days ago. I've been having them for five days. I don't know how long i have. All i know is that for Fred and Chrissy they both died less then 24 hours after their first vision. And i just saw that goddamn clock so it looks like i'm gonna die tomorrow"

A noise in the background is heard of a door shutting inside the school. Steve grabs a tall lamp from one of the classrooms and steps forward in front of you.

Someone then comes running around the corner making everyone yell out but they stop when they see it's just Lucas.

"It's me! It's Lucas!" he yells out

"Jesus, what is wrong with you?" you ask him annoyed

"I'm sorry"

"I could of taken you out, man!" Steve tells him

"Sorry, guys. Sorry" Lucas says panting "I was... I was biking for eight miles. Give me a second. Shit"

"We've got a code red. Dustin, I've been with Jason, Patrick and Andy and they've all gone totally off the rails. They're trying to capture Eddie, and they think you know where he is. You're in terrible danger" Lucas tells him