chapter 6: breaking in

A/N: me after releasing 3 chapters in one week
I feel so productive right now anyways hope you guys enjoy

There was a small pizza shop in the city not too far from the university. It was about a 10 minute walk, it's been a few days since you were able to walk and take in the beauty of Tokyo's night city with all the flashing lights. You walked into the restaurant and there you saw that boy from the other day that was being bullied.

What was his name... Ryota, that's him. I honestly needed his help, Mary mentioned he jumps classes a lot which keeps him from being a permanent house pet. Maybe if he could give me a bit of advice.

  "Hi how are you doing today?", he asks

"Hey I'm good"

"What can I get for you today?"

"I'll just get a medium pizza and some Buffalo wings"

"Alright that'll be 2,265¥", he said. You hand him the money but just as he was putting it in the register and getting your change you get the courage to ask him.

"I have a question"

"Uh yes sure what is it"

"You're Ryota right, we go to the same college. The other day I was out with Mary at lunch and I saw you get thrown up against a wall outside, you see I'm a pet too now but Mary said-

   "Hey listen I'm sorry that happened truly it sucks but there's no way I can help you. Unless you have a fortune to waste on gambling there's no way to change the fact you're in the housepet rank. Here's your food"

  "Oh come on you've got to know something I don't"

  "Listen, I'm sorry, the only reason I change classes often is because my dad saves me. If I ever find a way to help you I promise I will but I genuinely do not know", he says with a serious look on his face.

  "It's fine, I guess I was out of my place questioning you like that. Thank you have a good day", you walk out feeling like he was wasn't being completely truthful. Regardless you weren't gonna stay around to shake the info out of him, if he didn't want to tell he's obligated not to.

  You arrive at the dormitories not much later opening Mary's door upon arrival, Mary shrieks as you open the door, she's not dressed

"Jesus would knocking kill you", Mary says while covering herself

"Not even looking dude", you walk right past Mary uninterested, not looking at her and opening the food and grabbing a slice. She goes into the bathroom to get dressed quickly.

"I got wings too"

"Okay cool, thanks"

"Where's Yumeko I haven't seen her since the party I'm a little worried", You ask

"She's here, people in the student council get their own separate houses and dorms. She's just been at her house I guess", Mary says

  "wait huh, Yumeko is IN the student council, since when?"

  "She's always had close ties with them, she's basically been in there since she got here. Kirari and her and technically related"

    "Okay enough of that, let's focus on the task at hand here. I'm a housepet now. What the hell do I tell my dad "oh hey dad I just blew the 6 MILLION yen you gave me care to fill my pockets with another 6 mill ? Hell no. I'm rich but I'm not some pompous prick who irresponsible spends and my dad knows it", you angrily add.