11: Your hand touching mine, this is how galaxies collide

"Now, Cornelia"

Those two words worked like a switch on Cornelia, as she suddenly became weak to Ana's every touch. Her moans weren't as soft as before, which was a sign to Ana that she was doing a magnificent job. While she was still doing nothing too sensual, she decided to change the trajectory of her actions. She hadn't even undressed Cornelia completely yet. The younger woman was still wearing her pants and her bra. She needed to take the latter one off immediately. Being honest, Ana herself had no idea what she was doing exactly. She had never been with a woman before. And as she figured, to please a woman was way harder. All she knew was that she wanted to satisfy the woman that she was madly in love with. And she could hear that the said woman wanted the same thing as well. Ana herself was still fully clothed, which didn't bother her at all. Cornelia, on the other hand, found it rather unfair, but her attempt to undress Ana failed miserably since the older woman decided to continue her performance. When Cornelia was already expecting Ana to move lower from her chest, Ana decided to change some things up and started biting Cornelia's shoulder while also still taking her time to tease her while slowly circling her nipples. The bites were harsh, but every bite into Cornelia's skin was followed by a soft kiss on the same shoulder so to not come off as too violent.  Cornelia, though, was too busy trying not to scream from anticipation since she was already on the edge and in need of more. Ana did notice Cornelia's current state and decided to tease her even more. She didn't know where all of this bravery came from, but she knew she wanted to make this an unforgettable event for her. Without much thinking, she put her knee in between Cornelia's legs and pressed it into her jeans. The friction was a sweet nightmare for an already turned on and suffering Cornelia. It was a deadly move. Her moans turned into silent screams; she couldn't take more teasing. The greatest proof was Cornelia's nails digging into Ana's back.  She just couldn't take another shoulder bite or another knee touch. As turned on and aroused as Cornelia was, she decided to take the lead this time and pushed Ana to lie on the bed while Cornelia got on top of her. Ana did show her confusion, but Cornelia slowly silenced her while unbuttoning Ana's pants and throwing her blouse on the floor. She was left only in her underwear. Not for long, Cornelia thought. Her hand slowly traced from Ana's lips, to her chest, to her stomach, finally reaching her underwear. Ana had closed her eyes already, as she was expecting Cornelia to make another move. Cornelia did enjoy seeing her like that. She decided to tease her as well, to get her revenge. Instead of getting to the point, Cornelia started circling her fingers around Ana's entrance while also not letting her do anything about it but moan. Let her suffer a bit. She had made sure that her circular moves were uneven, so every now and then when she pressed her fingers deeper into Ana, she heard a louder gasp. Eventually, she moved away from her entrance as she had another plan in mind. This made Ana so desperate that she seemed like she was about to burst into tears.  "Trust me with this," she silently whispered to Ana while rearranging her position on top of her. She took Ana's hand and put one of her fingers in her own mouth. Next, she traced the finger along the same route as before. Lips, chest, stomach... While doing so, Cornelia unbuttoned her own jeans and decided to do what Ana couldn't. She put Ana's hand into her own underwear. After getting the full idea of what Cornelia was about to do, Ana took charge again. Now Cornelia was laying on her back yet again while Ana's hand was still in her underwear. She understood that Cornelia was desperate, and for that reason, she slowly entered her with one of her fingers. For a second, Cornelia tried to hold her breath still. Ana's slow moves inside of her made Cornelia beg for some relief. Ana didn't care. She continued to move slowly... When she finally got bored of the slow pace, she inserted another finger, making Cornelia whimper and pant. This time she quickened her pace. Although it was still too slow for Cornelia. Ana could feel that Cornelia was already close to her high, so she decided to add two extra fingers to finish it all up nicely. Cornelia didn't last long after such a decision and screamed her way out of her orgasm. Ana felt proud of herself for finally satisfying the woman that she loved, but she knew that there was still so much to give to her. They had time, though. They weren't in a hurry. Ana's overthinking was cut short by Cornelia, who, after catching her breath, was able to go back and finish what she had started as well.  Her finger went straight into Ana and to say that it caught Ana by surprise was an understatement. All she could do was gasp for air and try to keep silent as long as she could. The other two fingers that were added didn't help her to stay calm, as she ended up moaning loudly. For the first time ever, Cornelia had to shut her up by attacking her with a kiss. Her low and somehow husky moans made Cornelia even more passionate about what she was doing, as long as Ana was enjoying it. The care she had for her, even in such a sensual moment, was something she had never expected she could have. Right at that moment, Ana reached her high as well, making Cornelia the proudest woman on earth. Before letting her go, though, Cornelia planted a soft kiss on her nose as her way of thanking the older woman. Ana, on the other hand, pulled Cornelia closer and gave her a small peck on her forehead. "Love you" Cornelia had heard these words from Ana before, but each time they meant something completely different to her. This time, Cornelia was reassured that everything that had happened was real and that Ana was here to stay. "I love you too". She couldn't help but kiss her cheeks yet again. It was her own way of expressing love. She could never get enough of the older woman. It was already too late to deny it. Her love was stronger than she could have expected it to be. She genuinely loved and adored her. Every touch and every kiss just helped to prove it.

And yet Cornelia was still in denial. How could such a small and drunken kiss in a different part of the world have led them to fall in love? How was this love possible? Will it always be as beautiful as it is now?

She didn't know. But it was enough for her to have her close, at least for now.