Chapter 13

____sorry it took so long to update. But this one person by the name of Isabella Swan,it's a girl on wattpad,kind of inspired me.____

-----Sammy's POV-----

Isabella did the spell and he was back to normal. Just naked.

Awkward.

Once he was able to gain his balance he noticed he had junk hanging around.😂

"Let's not speak of this please." he stated.

"Of course sir junks-a-lot!" Louis yelled. Nobody could help it. We all laughed,even Harry.

"Babe you okay? Nobody hurt you while I was gone?" Harry asked hurriedly.

"No Harry,why? You thought they would kill me?"

"....No...."

Now that Harry has his wolf transformation down we can do other things. I have which powers so I am do and be anything I want.

------4 hours later----

Me and Harry were laying in bed talking about the future and how we're mates.

"So wanna have kids?" I asked him. I've always wanted kids of my own. Not like this but I wouldn't mind with Harry.

"Of course babe! How many? 20!!"

"No! Like 2 or something." I answered.

"Fine. But if we get a girl we name her Darcey. Hands.Down.!"

"Fine but if we have a boy we name him Charlie.! Hands down!"

We continued to talk about the name Charlie and how amazing it was and how I liked Darcey very much.

Things got out of hand and we started a snogging session which also led to other things if you know what I mean.

(I'm not writing that whole part of the book where they have sex)

---later on-----

____LOUIS POV_____

"HARRY!" Is all we heard last night. It was aggravating to be honest. Now it's morning though. We shall ask the couple questions about her sweet screams last night.

"Harry my dear lad. Let's have a chat. Liam you have a chat with dear Sammy." They each eyed me and Liam. They don't know what we're doing.

Harry finally came to me.

"So mate. How is she in bed?" He looked surprised at my outburst.

"What!"

"We heard her screaming all last night lad. Don't lie to me."

"Whatever mate. We just did stuff so what?" He shrugged me off

"Protection?" He paused for a moment. Oh no! He didn't!

"Harry please tell me you did." He was still just standing there.

He ran off and went up to Sammy...