Chapter 11: Teardrops On My Couch.

~Y/N's P. O. V ~

It was Friday night so Thor, Loki and me decided to have a movie night. I settled the couch and started the movie which we will watch tonight.

Without a knock Thor entered my house with his loud voice, Again.

"IT'S SO GOOD TO BE HERE Y/N! YOU HAVE SUCH AN AMAZING HOUSE I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE!" he said and kept looking up, as if it was a huge place.

"You don't need to yell Thor I'm right here in the living room!" I yelled as I tried to reach to him by flying my hand in the air since I was too short to be seen by a way too long god.

He put his head down to see me. "Sorry I couldn't see you from up here" he said and patted my head.

"it's alright" I said and hugged him and pulled out of the hug  when I heard some weird screaming noises outside.

I thought it was someone getting chased by our another neighbour's new dog.

Thor settled on the couch when Loki arrived panting loudly and closing the door and standing against the door.

"Sorry I'm a bit late, the neighbour's dog was barking at me and then it was chasing me an-*pant* and *pants loudly *an-"
"it's alright Loki you can explain later. First take a deep breath and calm down." I told him and pulled his arm to sit on the couch.

"I'm fine" he said and stooped panting, then took a deep breath and said,

"Now let's watch the movie which you and Thor are so excited about."while spreading himself on the couch and taking the remote in one hand between the couch.

"Okay... Its called Enchanto. And your gonna love it!" I said with excitement.

"Yes and I love the part wher-"
"THOR DID YOU WATCH SPOILERS ON YOUTUBE AGAIN!!!?"

Thor watched spoilers. Again...he does that a lot.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't help it" he said and made a puppy dog face.

"I swear if you tell me a spoiler I will never allow you in my house ever again!!"

"Bu-" Loki interrupted.

"Would you both stop arguing and just watch the bloody movie?"
I looked at the screen and realised loki already started the movie.

We all started to get in our comfy positions and got ready to watch the movie.

The movie started and Loki just couldn't handle his little mouth.

"It's a cartoon.." Loki said disappointed when they were introducing their Disney castle.

"I know Loki but its really good." I said, pointing my hand in the screen and trying to cheer him to watch it.

"but.....Darling It is a cartoon" he kept arguing.

"C'mon just watch the movie!", I argued.

"but Y/N this seems something for childr-
I put a piece of tape in his mouth to shut him up and he seemed surprised by my actions.

He didn't argue but kept mumbling in the taped mouth. I took it off when he stopped mumbling in it.

He came near my ear and whispered a 'don't ever do that again' and sat back quickly in the same position.

We were watching the movie but Thor kept sobbing and crying so hard even tho he had watched few spoilers, he still kept crying at the sad parts.

Loki kept hiding his sobs and tears at the scene where the Madrigals forgot to invite Mirabelle for the family photo. And I was still deciding whom to calm first.

I gave Thor a tissue box and a blanket, without a word he accepted it with his face completely filled with tears and mucus.

While I rubbed Loki arm as his tears were streaming down on his face now. I hugged him and kept saying 'it's okay' and Thor was sobbing hard when the song waiting on a miracle began playing on the screen.

Loki was weeping hard on me while hugging him and all this made me roll down some tears too.

I pulled my sleeves up in my hands and wiped his tears while Thor was running out of tissues. He was so sad he was even refused to eat popcorn!

It took some time for them to calm down. When they stopped, they started to curse Mirabelle's grandma and kept making fun of her while eating their popcorns which was a bit funny.

They smiled when 'what else can I do' started playing and Thor started to sing along.

Loki and I knew this song too since it was in one of the edits which we all were watching of Thor and loki on social media.

Loki and Thor started to sing along, Thor singing Isabella's part and Loki Mirabelle's part. I kept watching their happy singing faces. It felt good to see them so happy for once.

After the movie ended, Thor and Loki had huge smiles on their faces.

Loki hugged me and whispered, "thank you for the movie, I loved it."

He took back his huge arms and smiled widely at me. He sat comfortably on the couch, again.

He seemed tired, does he sleep? His eyes are always red and he uses his magic to hide his dark circles, I can sense it.

"Thank you little one, it was really amazing! I loved it I want to watch any other movie like this one." Thor spoke up when I was lost in thoughts.

"Oh really, so you can watch spoilers again when we'll be deciding to watch another movie?" Thor's face was red in embarrassment.

"Sorry I won't do it again", he said childishly and looked down. I laughed and patted him.

He smiled widely and hugged me tightly.

"Thor! Thor your blocking my air here!" I said loudly.
"Oh, sorry about that" he said and pulled out of the hug.

The neighbours dog 'sparky' kept barking a lot. Suddenly Loki jumped out of his sleepy eyes.

''Oh right the dog! I was telling you about it-
*bark*
*shush!*
*bark*
*shush!*

"-right about the dog I was coming here when this dog thought I was dangerous because I was the only one with black clothings and then it started to bark at me and then when I was MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS the dog started to run towards me! And then started to chase me! " Loki was sounding like a kid complaining as he was talking and hand moving as he explained.

"Alright then people, I'm going home, I'm too tired to hear your funny childish story so Loki you can come if you want or continue telling your little story" Thor said and yawned.

"Okay I'm done, I'll come just wait a minute....." he was about to walk out the door when the giant dog in front of my house started to bark at him.

He squeezed and closed the door quickly. I started to laugh hard.

"Laugh all you want but you don't know how bad it is to be chased by a dog that big!" he yelled in an adorable voice.

I started to laugh till it hurts and he kept making a 'Hey! Stop' face. I stopped and smiled widely and he smiled back a little.

"Mind if I stay for a bit?" he asked me in a low voice and looking at the floor.

That was unexpected. "Yeah sure I don't mind" I replied not really knowing what to say.

*bark* * bark * *bark * *bark *

--------------