Chapter 28 : Babysitting...gone a little wrong

Y/n

''I could babysit her"

Both of them turned to me and shared a face. "You sure? We will be gone for too long-"

"-we would love to have a baby at home!" Thor cried and tried to take Morgan in her arms.

Dad paused and looked at all four of us. "..We?" He muttered.

Thor chuckled. "I mean Morgan will be in Y/n's house of course, but I and Hela would come to visit cause we love children don't we?" He turned to Hela and she paused but nodded her head with a forced smile as she hit Thor's shoulder miserably from behind.

Thor frowned but gave a chuckle to convince Dad. "See? All settled it is then!" Thor cried and Hela leaned to Thor. "You're so gonna pay for this" she whispered in his ear and smiled unwillingly when dad turned to her. which made me giggle seeing this silent argument.

Dad turned to me. "Are you sure about this kiddo?" He asked once again. I nodded my head confidently. He let out a breath.

"Well can't argue about it now" he said and glanced at Morgan before leaning down and leaving a small peck on her forehead.

"We need to go but we will be back soon okay? Bye princess" he whispered and chuckled when her little fingers touched his cheeks and she made a baby noise. "Ga..ga" she mumbled and giggled making him smile.

"Okay then" he said and sadly got away from Morgan. "We are leaving you full responsibility of your sister. Mess up something and you'll be charged, understand?" He warned. "We're on our duty, Sir" I said and gave him a salute which made everyone laugh.

I went to take Morgan in my arms from Thor but he pulled her back to her. "I want to hold her... please?" he asked for which I chuckled and nodded. "Just please be careful tho Thor" I warned and turned back to my parents.

They nodded their head and took their leave. Now since it was just the four of us, we relaxed a bit.. especially me and Loki from keeping our hands to ourselves when they were around. It's getting so hard!

"Okay Oaf, keep the baby on this baby thing I don't trust you with such small thing laying on your hand." Hela said and brought the baby cart infront of Thor. Thor frowned and held Morgan in a protective way.

"No I will be careful I promise." He said but Loki and Hela rolled their eyes. "Should I remind you what happened in Asgard when you held a maid's baby?" Loki asked Thor with a raised eyebrow.

I joined my eyebrows with suspicion and stepped in. "What did he do?" I asked Loki.

"Well he tried to threw the baby in the air and catch it in time and his foolish game didn't cause much issue till that poor baby's head collided with a celing and the baby got a big bump on it's head!" Loki described, making me gasp and turn to Thor with shock.

"Alright fine, but it was only one time!" Thor cried and held Morgan closer to him.

"Thor, please keep her here" I asked and took her from his arms, tho he was trying to resist giving her to me but in the end I took her and placed her on the baby cart.

Thor's face saddened and I chuckled at how he can be so childish sometimes. I patted his shoulder. "It's for her safety Thor, I hope you understand." He made a face and we couldn't help but laugh.

We got in the car and placed Thor next to Morgan to cheer him up which seemed to work and Hela behind just to make sure everything goes well back there while Loki and I sat in the front ones, Loki started to drive and we all kind of got exciting to go home for some reason.