Chapter 21: paint disaster

Y/n

I felt a ray of sunlight falling on my face, making me groan and open my eyes. I fluttered and saw my God sleeping beside me, probably the most peacefully I ever seen.

I smile and his strain of hair fell on his face as he moves a little in his sleep. I gently move the strain behind his ear, not waking him him and placing a small kiss on his jawline.

He's so cute I should make a sketch of him. I thought and slowly without his notice, I got away from his grip on me and let him sleep peacefully.

I wore my pyjamas and brought my sketchbook and a pencil, sitting on the couch to the right of my bed, drawing the sleepy god figure infront of me.

I finished and admired my work before placing another gentle kiss on his forehead and went back to my art layer where I kept the rest.

---

I woke up and groaned before looking around to see no presence of my little mortal. I felt a little panick.

Did thanos take her away?

Is she in trouble?

I got up quickly from the bed and summoned a pair of sweatshirt and sweatpants.

I ran all around the house to see if she's anywhere around. She wasn't....

I held my breath with a pain on my throat.

Thanos!!!

She something happens to her I-

I heard a noise coming from a corner of a wall. I kicked it suspiciously and realised it's a hidden door.

My eyes widened as I pushed and opened the door, seeing a huge  room in it with a passage.

Why does she have a secret layer over here?

Is she hiding something?

With those few thoughts I went inside and stopped.

I saw her balancing her one hand on the ladder and a bucket of paint on another.

But her balance failed and she throwed the bucket up in the sky and started falling from the wooden ladder.

I teleported myself down to her just in time and catched her bridal style before she fell.

She opened her eyes to saw my stern glare.

''Explain yourself'' I asked sternly. She flushed. "Well you see-"

A bucket of paint fell on my head, making me groan loudly with rage.

"Y/N!!!"

---

She stood infront of me, embarrassed and flushed. Cleaning the paint sticked on my marvelous hair. I glared at her.

She finished and throwed the wet towel on a chair next to mine.

"Now tell me, why were you climbing up there?" I asked with sternly eyes.

She gulped and pointed at the wall she was climbing. I looked at it and my eyes widened as I took a few steps near it.

A portrait of me in my armour and my helmet was hanging on the wall, right where she was trying to climb on.

Right below it was another portrait of me in the same long coat I was wearing when we first went on a walk outside Stark tower.

My face painted in a very realistic features, leaving me in impressed by the amazing work.

Even back in Asgard they couldn't create such beautiful portrait as this...

The wall beside it had few paintings of Van Gogh, Da Vinci and some other great Midgardian artists I know of..

The next wall's painting had covered the whole wall in yet another painting of me half-done, me holding a goldish ginger cat in my hands.

When I turned Thor into a cat?..she remembers?...hehe.

On the corners were some other paintings of scenarios, mostly nature and some really dark paintings based on dark romance I assumed.

I walked a few steps near it and observed a few in my hands.

There was one where a mortal was hanging a blanket up above a vampire, who was close to burn due to sun rays falling on him.

How thoughtful..

And another where a vampire gave a black rose to a mortal who looked just like me and Y/n which I found a little amusing.

Is it me and her? I chuckled in amusement and placed the paintings back where they were.

I looked back at Y/n who was red and looking at the floor to avoid eye contact.

I smirked and stepped infront of her, holding her chin up to look at me.

"When did you do all this, love?" She paused and flushed as our eyes met.

"Umm..since the first week you came here...and even now." she looked down to avoid eye contact again.

I pulled her waist close and held her chin up in my hands again, I leaned down so close to feel her breath on mine.

"You don't need to be ashamed of this, love. I'm glad that you would make art of me." she smiled.

"Really?" she asked with excitement. I hummed and placed my forehead on hers.

"There would be nothing more pleasuring than to make my little artist happy and proud of her work." I whispered and kissed her softly.

She stood on her tiptoed, wrapping a hand around my neck and other messing my morning paint-sticked hair. She giggled in the kiss, so did I before pulling away.

"Maybe get a shower first?" she asked happily.

"Shower it is then."

---

Tony

It's been a long time since I visited Y/n for a while. The last time we met was the stupid trip to Disneyland. My wife's idea...

And it's been almost five months over it.

But the real reason I've come to visit her is because I want her to know that her baby sister's gonna come out in two days!! I can't wait to go and tell her the news.

Yep. Pepper was three months already pregnant when we announced our engagement.

The red witch helped to her to hide her belly few months ago. I Don't see the need of it but Pepper insisted.

I rang the door bell but no response. I knock on the door but no response again.

I groaned and asked my new A.I watch to unlock it.

Is she oversleeping again? I knew I raised a lazybug..

I walked in and sat on the comfy couch, waiting for her to come down, that's when I heard laughter from the bathroom with a loud shower noises....

..Cause' of which I couldn't hear anything clearly.

I looked at my watch.

Shower at 10 in the morning? Definitely not my kid. She never wakes up on time.

Something smells fishy here....

_________