Chapter 13: The Proposal and father's suspicions

~Y/N's P. O. V ~

"Normal? I'm sorry but do you really think screaming in your sleep and sweating like a pig is normal!? I don't think so!" I nagged at him, a bit harshly I assume...but I'm mad at him!

"It is to me, trust me. There is nothing wrong" he told me and rubbed his sweaty forehead.

"No! Do you hear me? No! You have to tell me what's going on or else I'll get a fucking therapist to meet you! I'm warning you! Tell me!" I scolded him.

He looked down to his lap feeling uncomfortable talking about it.

"... only if you want to" I added. I really don't want to force him if he doesn't want to tell.

I can only hope.

"Thank you" he said with a small smile and hugged me tightly.

I could clearly see how much red he's eyes were and dark circles he grew. I really want to help him, I really wish I could help him. I can't see him hurting like this, I have to do something..

He pulled out from the hug and looked at me . "Wait a minute.. *shocked face*....Why are you here?", he asked, surprised as if I just showed up.

"You feel asleep in my room when you came here, remember?", I asked him. "oh...I remember now.", he replied looking up and thinking something.

"Wait a minute....I'm still at your house!?" he asked me.

"Um.. Yeah don't you remember?" I asked him still unsure of what  happened to him.

He throwed my blanket on the floor and got up quickly, he rushed towards the door he got out and slammed the door rashly.

I yawned and told him to go back to sleep. It was 2 in the morning, I was so tired I fell asleep while sitting with folded legs.

________

I woke up and saw I was still in my sitting position. It was around seven in the morning and my bones were hurting as fuck. I took the blanket from the floor and layed on my bed comfortably trying to forget the pain my bones and feeling comfortable with Loki's scent over my bed.

I woke up again and saw the time. Ahh! It was noon! I never woke up this late.

I got out of my room and grabbed some food from the fridge. I went and sat on my comfy, soft couch and enjoyed my snacks.

But the door slammed and Mr daddy Stark came in with a 'are you seriously this lazy' face. He rolled his eyes and sat on the chair beside my couch.

"I thought you were awake in a proper way when I decided to come late at noon." I chuckled and he put a hand on his forehead.

"So why did wanted to visit all of the sudden?" I asked him and his face light up when I asked him that.

"Yeah about that.... Your gonna have a sister! Pepper is pregnant!", he said and I couldn't believe it.

"So your finally gonna have a real daughter?" I asked him and then realised it was rude to bring this up.

His smile disappeared and he came towards me. He surprisingly hugged me and said, "Blood doesn't make Morgan and you different. Your both my daughters don't forget that!" he said and caressed my head then suddenly pulled out of the hug.

"Wait. First, Morgan? And second when did this happen!?", I kept smiling widely when I thought he will disclose all of his plan.

''No, I won't tell you anything. It's a secret! And yes, I kept that name long ago. I wanted to give you that but you were so stubborn to change your name!" he said and I giggled.

"So I have lot of work to do and you all are coming at Stark tower"
He said.

"Wait. Everyone? Like everyone?" I asked, he made a confused face.

"I mean only the Avengers in contact and you of course with your little neighbour.", he said. Wait so Loki's coming too? "Thor", he replied. Oh should have known.

"And his idiot brother", he continued. I smiled.

He frowned a brow in his suspicion. "Okay..... So I better go before she burns everything apart" he chuckled and so did I.

I got up and hugged him tightly but he sniffed me suspiciously. Again..

"Wait....Who was with you!?...... I can sense a scent I've smelled it before, someone I know, who was it!?" he asked in a serious tone and I panicked.

Scent? Oh no the blanket and bed, it had Loki's scent left in it, shit!

"Loki", he mumbled. Oh shit.. What a misunderstanding.

God help me! "Umm...Thor and Loki came here for a movie night!", I replied quickly a bit and he grew his suspicion more.

"But why do you have Loki's scent all over you? What are keeping from me!" he asked examining all of my things in the living room. and I froze for a minute.

"Well...Thor gave me a tight bear hug. And...he was wearing Loki's shirt" I replied and he gave an fatherly angry glare.

"But how did you recognise Thor wearing Loki's shirt?" he glared and I froze again, a minute later I spoke up.

"C'mon! We all know Loki wears black! Isn't it obvious! And we know Thor is too bright to wear black!" I convinced him.

He signed, "If Reindeer games comes too close to you I'll send him back to space", he mumbled and reached to the door.

"Oh.. And be there till five", he left and slammed the door behind.
Phew! Better be careful next time!

_________

I took a casual knee sized dress and put it on after getting a nice proper shower.

Then went to Stark tower around four pm. Cause I was bored anyways.

I saw Peter running towards me with a wide smile.

"Y/N! Y/N! DO YOU KNOW WHAT MR STARK IS PLANNING? NO, BY THE WAY HE IS GOING TO-" dad came and wrapped his arms around his mouth to cut him off.

"I knew telling the boy was a mistake" he said and I giggled seeing Peter mumbling something in dad's arms. Hehee.

"Don't" he warned him and he stopped. He came and sat beside me and was about to tell something when pepper came in.

Tony got everyone's attention and he ummm...... Proposed?

And she said 'Yes'! I ran with Peter and congratulated them. They had a huge smile on their face.

"Call me Mom sweetie", she said and I melted by her words.

"Mom" I hugged her tightly and Tony coughed. I pulled out of the hug and hugged him tightly, Pepper chuckled.

"MS. POTTS NO! MRS STARK CONGRATULATIONS I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU PLEASE LET ME COME TO YOUR WEDDING I'M SO EXITED I WANNA SPREAD THIS HAPPINESS EVERYWHERE AND-".

"Woah Peter slow down" I said and he stopped for a second. "I'm just excited you know" he said and I giggled and patted his back.

I looked around and no one was here yet guess he'll announce it when they all arrive.

________