Secret's Out

PROMPT: They found out we were dating because my lockscreen is a picture of you.

-----------------------------

Harry and I had been dating for a few months, but we decided to keep it private until we felt it was serious enough to let everyone know about. With his whole life being so public, a lot of people just feel really entitled to have an opinion, especially with everyone being particularly interested in some of his past rumored flings, so we just wanted to make sure we had a good foundation on our relationship and were happy with it before inviting in all of the craziness. More recently we started talking about making it public, we just weren't really sure how or where or even when.

Today I was at a photoshoot with Harry and some other members of the band, waiting until we all were needed since they wanted some group shots with all of us. However, the minute we were called over to the shoot, Harry did something that shocked me.

"Hey love" Harry greeted me with a kiss, right in front of everyone there.

"H-hey. Uh, Harry. What was that?" I smiled nervously, but didn't stop myself from grabbing his hand.

"Oh, yea don't worry about it. They found out we were dating because my lockscreen is a picture of you" he smiled and led me towards the filming area as if it were nothing.

"Harry! Way to be incognito" I laughed, lightly slapping him on the arm with my other hand.

"Sorry, I can't help it, you're cute. Don't worry, they know it's a secret obviously. I'll just have to change it to one of my pictures from today" he grinned.

"No way, I won't be dating someone vain enough to have themselves as their own lockscreen. What picture is it anyways?" I continued talking as they weren't quite ready for us yet.

"The one of you sleeping on my lap" he laughed, showing me his screen quickly before running away, knowing I wouldn't be happy.

"HAROLD! Seriously? That's so embarrassing! Get back here, I'm not done with you" I said, half annoyed, half amused as I ran after him throughout the little photoshoot area.

"No! It's so cute, how could you blame me. Ahh, Mitch help" Harry ran laughing, weaving in and out of people before getting trapped behind Jason.

"This ones all you H" Mitch grinned before moving out of the way.

"Harry, Harry get back here!" I giggled, still chasing after the crazy boy a bit, trying not to trip over any wires and mess anything up.

"No you come here" Harry decided to switch things up and run after me.

"Don't you even dare!" I yelled, but ultimately he caught me and wrapped his arms around me, laughing like a madman.

"You're my cute little girlfriend and I don't care who knows it" he announced, kissing me all over while I wiggled in his arms trying to get free. That's the thing I love most about him I think. We just get lost in our own little world and I forget about anything other than being happy and in the moment. That is, until camera flashes go off.

"H" I giggled, moving my head around to see what was going on as Harry let me go so he could do the same.

"Sorry, it was just a cute moment. We won't use it, but I can send it to you if you want" the photographer apologized.

"Oh yeah, no sorry, I forgot, we're probably taking up your time. We can get back to it now" I sheepishly apologized, totally forgetting what we were there for.

"Okay yeah, you all can get arranged over here while we get Harry changed into the next outfit" one of the wardrobe people said and took Harry away.

"Oh my god, he is just too much sometimes," I laughed, trying to straighten out my hair and turning to Elin, "Do I look a mess?"

"No, you're good," Elin replied.

"That was adorable. Harry is such a softie for you" Ny Oh grinned from beside her.

"Totally" Elin and Sarah agreed, to which I just blushed and turned my attention back to the shoot.

"Okay, next one, what do you guys think?" someone behind the camera asked as Harry walked back out in another crazy ensemble.

After a few more poses and wardrobe changes, the shoot was over and we were just waiting for Harry to change back into his own clothes before heading off.

"Hey, look at these pictures of you and H, they're adorable" Sarah called me over as the rest of the group was looking through the shoot on a computer with the photographer.

"Aww, you guys make me feel so single" Ny Oh joked as they flipped through some more pictures of Harry holding me and kissing me from behind.

"He's crazy. But cute" I smiled and joined them.

"What are we looking at?" Harry came back out and looked over my shoulder, his hands coming around my waist again.

"Us" I said simply, smiling as they went farther back to Harry chasing me.

"Cute. You guys should post those too" Harry commented and I quickly craned my neck around to look at him.

"Are you sure H? Those are awfully couple-y" I said nervously.

"Yeah. Well, we are a couple. And we've been wanting to tell people anyway. These are cute" he responded in a sort of 'duh' tone.

"True.." I trailed off, still not sure.

"We definitely don't have to if you're not comfortable. But we'll send these to you to have, they're too adorable to go to waste" one of the people from the shoot said.

"No, you're right babe. Let's do it" I decided.

"You sure?" he looked down at me, kissing me when I nodded.

"We'll have them sent to you so you can post them while the video is up. We'll put the clips near the end as sort of surprise bloopers" the manager spoke up, writing a few things down on her laptop.

"Let's tell the world baby" Harry kissed me again.

"Woo! We can finally acknowledge the sexual tension on stage during certain songs!" Pauli joked, Elin and Ny Oh agreeing as we all laughed.

"I'm so glad I could be an inspiration. I mean what would the world be like if they didn't know about my Watermelon Sugar" I smiled up at Harry, escaping his grip and running off. He jokingly chased me out of the photoshoot and faked annoyance, but I knew he loved acknowledging the meaning of his Grammy-winning song.

I was nervous about everybody's response to the article coming out, but lots of cuddles from Harry and limiting Instagram comments made it a whole lot easier.