𝟎𝟎

☽⊱───────────────⊰☾

OFF LIMITS | draco malfoy.

a draco malfoy x reader fanfiction

☽⊱───────────────⊰☾

BLURB.

"I thought your precious brother didn't want you getting along with the wrong sort?"

"My brother doesn't exactly speak for me, no."

"Then I suppose he won't mind when he sees you sitting with me at the Great Hall tomorrow, would he?"

"Perhaps not."

˖࣪  ——

"Has anyone caught your fancy yet?"

"Well, there's this guy. Actually, never mind, it's stupid ─ "

"Who is it?"

"Is it a senior?"

"It's Draco Malfoy."

"No!"

"You can't date Malfoy, Y/n. He's Pansy's ex-boyfriend!"

"They went out for a year."

"And then he broke up with her for no reason."

"Because she cheated on him."

"Regardless. Ex-boyfriends are off limits to friends. But don't worry, Y/n. I won't tell Pansy what you said. It'll be our secret."

☽⊱───────────────⊰☾

SYNPOSIS.

The Slytherin House wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. It wasn't perfect, that's for sure. But it felt right, being sorted into it. You fit just right in. Slytherin was your home.

That might sound silly coming from someone whose brother and parents got sorted into Gryffindor. You were the odd one out.

But of course, you can't have all the good things in life. Being a Slytherin meant you'd get to be stuck in the same house as the arrogant pureblood snob himself, Draco Lucius Malfoy, your friend's ex-boyfriend, and your brother's biggest school rival.

☽⊱───────────────⊰☾

FOREWORD.

If it's not obvious yet, Mean Girls will play a heavy part in this book, as well as many other references >:)))

Hello, dear readers! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶ Welcome to OFF LIMITS, yet another Draco Malfoy x Reader fanfiction among countless of others.

All rights reserved to the rightful owners. I do not claim any of the images, or characters used and mentioned inside this work to be mine unless specified. If you find any of the images belonging to you and wish to take them down, please let me know so I can take immediate action.

Please excuse any wrong grammar and spelling. English isn't my first language. I'll revise my works as often as I can, and update as soon as possible, so long as I don't get distracted and school doesn't take most of my time (especially now that I'm planning on taking a part-time job ─ updates may be slow). Please bear with me. ( ˊᵕˋ ; )

Anyhow, I do hope you all enjoy my work. Any interaction will be deeply appreciated, and I hope you all stick until the end. (♡˙³˙)

Before proceeding, please take note that Draco... well, he's a complicated character.

I'm not confident that I can give his character some justice in my writing (especially 6th year that's just dreadful to even think abt), but I will try my best.

However, Draco's not exactly boyfriend material. So please proceed with caution. (".__.)

This work will feature toxic relationships, bullying, mental health struggles, blood supremacy, and many of the other issues mentioned in the book (which I do not in any way romanticize and encourage).

Not sure if this will feature smut, it's not really something I'm good at writing, but I know angst will be included.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Looking forward to interacting with you all in the comments!

sincerely,
saruberrie.