Day 22

day 22,

i'm keeping the apartment.

_______________________________________________________

my entire body ached when i woke up the next day, and i felt like shit. i felt horrible, i couldn't think of anything that could help me feel better except if he were here with me still. but that's quite obviously impossible.

i sighed, looking at the large bed, that i barely took up any space in. his side was completely untouched.

i still didn't know what to do about the lease and apartment. i didn't want to leave ever because this was our home. but i had to leave if i ever wanted to get over him.

i groaned, making my side of the bed and put the plush llama and lion back where they go.

then i finished up straightening the room up, then proceeding to go into the lounge, where i laid in his spot, again.

*****

i woke up, but i didn't remember when i fell asleep. it was around 6pm, and i had nothing to do, again.

i looked in the pantry and the cupboards, but found nothing to eat. i sighed, picking up the phone to order another pizza, for the third time this week.

i cried a little when he accidentally asked where he was. but he just gave me a hug and said it was a free meal again. i thanked him, and sat on the couch, barely eating my food, just drinking again.

and thankfully, i came to the conclusion that i would keep the apartment, i had to.