3 ★̶̲ !

OK, THIS KS NOW CHAPTER 3 the other chapter 3 never existed 😋

Have a bitch-ass only fluff chapter

------

*Riiiing*

The sound of the alarm once again... Bambi woke up very slowly and turned it off. He stretched a little and then looked at his side, he could see how Dave was sleeping peacefully, hugging him calmly. Bambi started gently stroking his hair, causing a lazy little smile from Dave.

"Hey darling, are you okay?" asked the one wearing the green hat. Dave nodded and adjusted himself so that he was closer to Bambi, who gave him little kisses and delicately caressed his face. "I'll prepare breakfast, don't worry, stay here." Bambi said and then got up, but not before leaving Dave well settled and making sure he felt comfortable.

Bambi went downstairs and then into the kitchen to cook waffles, He didn't know much about cooking, but he tried, just for them. After about two failed attempts, he finally managed to make waffles that looked nice. When he was done, he set two plates of waffles on the dining room table. He grabbed a tray and very carefully put out the waffles and some orange juice for Dave. Bambi carefully carried the tray upstairs, trying not to make any noise so he wouldn't wake anyone up.

Finally reaching where Dave was, he woke him up by tapping him on the shoulder, easily succeeding. "Good morning, I prepared this for you" Dave smiled sweetly. "Aww... Honey, there was no need" "I wanted to give you at least something like this, you look very tired and you need to feed yourself!" Bambi answered caressing Dave's cheek. Dave blushed and smiled warmly. "Thanks, Bamb!" Dave grabbed the tray and then gave Bambi a sweet kiss on the cheek. Bambi blushed and then helped Dave so he could eat.

"Say "ahh" Davey" Bambi said as he brought a fork with a piece of waffle to Dave's mouth. Dave did as he was told and tried the waffle prepared by Bambi. It wasn't that bad, in fact, it tasted good. "ohhh! Tastes good!!" said Dave happily as he smiled at Bambi.

When Dave finished eating, he lay down for a while longer, he was really tired. Bambi patted his head and then left with the tray in his hands. Putting down the tray, he went to wake Tristan up so he could have his breakfast as well. "Hey little boy, time for breakfast!" Bambi said with a smile. Tristan woke up and rubbed his eyes lightly. "Hi dad! Where's daddy?" asked the little one, curious. "Daddy's resting in bed, don't worry, he's fine" Bambi replied, patting Tristan's head. "Let's go downstairs, there's breakfast for us. I'll wait for you downstairs!" Bambi said and then left the room.

When Tristan came downstairs, he could see that Bambi was sitting, watching the TV and waiting quietly for him. Tristan sat down next to him and they both ate their breakfast, making small talks.

Time skip (Creativityn't)

Dave finally got up, feeling much better after sleeping for about 8 hours. Dave, with some difficulty, sat up and adjusted himself in his wheelchair. When he left the room, he could hear Tristan and Bambi laughing at something they were talking about. Dave smiled sweetly as he watched them enjoy their father-son talk. As Bambi was talking to Tristan, he noticed that Dave was up the stairs, Tristan noticed this too and greeted him with a big smile. Bambi went upstairs and carried Dave (bridal style) since Dave couldn't get down by himself due to... Well, you know. As they walked down, Dave giggled. "Oh, this brings back memories of our wedding!" Dave said, putting a hand to his face to hide his blush. "Aww, I remember that! It was the best feeling I've ever had" Bambi also giggled along with a blush on his face.

Bambi left Dave sitting on the couch and went to get his wheelchair down. Meanwhile, Dave and Tristan were chatting while watching TV together. Tristan explained the plot to him, dramatizing it in some parts, making his father laugh on some occasions.

"What time is it-huh?" Dave was surprised to see the time as it was much later than he usually got up. "I'm going to prepare lunch! It's too late and-" Dave was interrupted by Tristan. "Don't worry daddy! Dad and I will make lunch!" He offered while smiling. "You stay calm here, we'll make the food. Don't worry Davey"
Before Dave could say anything, Bambi and Tristan were already in the kitchen doing the first thing they could imagine. They ended up cooking pasta with meat and sauce.

When finished, they served the food at the dining room table and ate, it tasted quite delicious.

------

I'm sorry, but I was about to put a reference to Omori in the part about the stairs. I resisted for you guys /J

My inspiration faded, help