THE MIXTAPE

THE MIXTAPE

BILLY HARGROVE X READER

EVENTUAL EDDIE MUSON X READER

THE MIXTAPEFILLED WITH LOVE, LOSS, AND FRIENDSHIP

THE MIXTAPE
FILLED WITH LOVE, LOSS, AND FRIENDSHIP

TRACKLIST !

1 . IRIS — SEASON 2

" I can't believe I fell in love with an idiot who thinks he's so cool with his jean jacket and blue Camaro. "

" But I'm your idiot who thinks he's so cool with his jean jacket and blue Camaro. "

" ...True. "

2 . FOURTH OF JULY — SEASON 3

3 . GLIMPSE OF US — SEASON 4

4 . ▇▇▇▇▇SEASON 5

NOW INTRODUCING

THE MIXTAPE
_________________________________________________________________________________

MILEY SPEAKING !

HELLO!!!!! It's been a while since I've wrote (IM SO SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE WAITING ON HIM AND DYTM UPDATES I HAVE SO MANY SCENES I WANNA PUT IN THE CHAPTERS BUT ITS GONNA TAKE SO LONG TO GET THERE.) I'm hoping I'll get to update this book more often because a lot of things are gonna be coming up, especially book wise so yeah. I hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I'm gonna enjoy writing it. So warning! It was gonna be very sad. I also wanna thank all of you for reading this! It took me a while to come out with this because I was so nervous about it. Like how people thought abt Billy and if I would get any backlash on it. Which I am totally expecting. And I'm not trying to cover up any wrong things that he did, it's just that I thought it would be a good character to write off of. I am going to make a better person, so there is barely any treating Max poorly bc she obviously deserves way better. It'll be that shitty Billy version at first but It'll only be like a couple chapters. I just wanted to see him be good with the group and Steve. And while I'm at it why not make a wanda maximoff power reader?!?! I'm still trying to figure out what's going to happen in the season so bare with me, please. But since you're already here I wanted to ask if I should start like a one shot/imagine book with all my not used scenes for dytm, him, or the mixtape??? I would definitely update it more and be more active. So yeah that's mainly it (i think). Thank you!!!! And enjoy :)

 Thank you!!!! And enjoy :)