FIFTEENTH • Never Not Yours

Pete woke up and came back to his senses. He looked around and suddenly, his dizziness returned.

He saw his body wrapped in a blanket so he immediately removed it and took his shirt.

Pete suddenly felt strange. It's not strange that something happened to him, but it's strange that something is about to happen.

He opened his phone and saw the replies in his tweet;

He scrolled down and went to messages only to see;

Pete replied to Vegas because his conscience was consuming him

Pete replied to Vegas because his conscience was consuming him. Even though they don't have a label, he feels like he cheated on Vegas.;

He roamed his gaze and realized that he is in the Red room

Pete is confused and he tried to remember everything that happened.

Someone pulled him near the University and injected him with something before losing consciousness. Then he woke up in a place he couldn't make out what it looked like as if he wasn't in his own mind. Everything he saw and heard was like a dream.

Something happened to me and Las, right?

Pete was surprised when the door opened and Vegas walked in. He just bowed his head down and didn't show his face.

Vegas lifted Pete's face and held him by the chin, "Why? Is there any problem?" asked Vegas.

Pete shook his head and began to cry. Vegas knelt in front of him to wipe his tears but Pete averted his face from Vegas.

"Las brought you here, he said he saw you near the university unconscious."

That motherfucker! Pete wanted to get lost in anger but he couldn't because Vegas was right in front of him.

He suddenly lost interest in everything, he felt like he was stained with dirt.

"Your brother touched me.. and he undressed me.. and he made me dirty.." Pete said in between sobs.

"I know. He even recorded it."

Pete looked at him in surprise, "You were always good in bed. But I don't like it, I almost killed Las, Pete."

"I'm sorry. I want to go home." Pete said softly and left the bed.

Vegas pulled him and kissed him but Pete pushes Vegas so he falls, "Are you really just going to play with me Vegas?"

"What are you saying? I'm here to comfort you!"

Vegas shouted and stood up immediately to face Pete. He is also hurt but Pete doesn't seem to understand him.

"Are you stupid or do you just really have no feelings? Can you please be angry because someone else did it to me? That's what all I need, that's what I want you to do!"

Tears streamed down Pete's face and you can feel the pain in his voice.

"That's right Pete! I'm so angry because of what you did! You said you were only for me!"

Vegas was only holding himself back because he knew how sensitive Pete was and he didn't want to see him hurt.

"Me or my body? Vegas, we're just fuck buddies but why did you make me fall in love with you? You stupid Vegas!"

Pete wiped his face and opened Vegas' grocery bag. He sat back on the bed and started eating what Vegas bought for him.

"What do you think of me, that I have no feelings? That after you give me everything I'll just ignore it?", Vegas sat down next to Pete and shared what he was eating.

"It's true that I almost killed Las, I just gave in to him now because he was holding an ace against you. If I didn't go through the good talk, you would be so famous now. So please forgive me for not being able to be angry with you, I already had poured all my anger on Las." Vegas continued.

"I'm sorry Vegas, I just got carried away. I admit that-

"Shh.. just promise me one thing and I'll be fine."

Vegas hugged Pete, and in fear of something might happen to Pete again, "Pete.."

"Yes Vegas, I promise. I am never not yours."
_