THIRTEENTH • Never Not Yours

WARNING🚨: Mature content ahead. Contains; (abduction, blackmailing, consensual non-consent/rape play)
_

Pete finally regained consciousness. He was sitting and his hands were tied with a rope above his head, supporting him not to fall.

"Boss, he's awake." said the person in front of him.

Pete tried to loosen the rope but it was too tight, it was tied up to his arm., "Where am I?" Pete asked the one in front of him. It suddenly occurred to him that another Mafia might have abducted him.

But the person he didn't expect to see entered the room.

"Las?"

"Oh, you're awake?" Las asked with a smirk. He signaled the man to leave then he locked the door., "You were sexy earlier." Las chuckled and came in front of Pete.

"And then?"

Las looked at him in awe, "I really like your mischievousness. But you know what? I found out something about you.."

Pete watched Las as he walked in circles in front of him.

"I'm getting dizzy with what you're doing, can you please stay still!" shouted Pete.

"I just found out that you are the most important person who has been wanted for a long time in the Mafia world. Mr. Saengtham a.k.a. Costa Cirillo."

Pete let out a loud sigh and swallowed his own saliva. He closed his eyes to calm down and tried not to show any emotions.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Pete changed the subject.

"Don't be so mean, Mr. Saengtham. Don't make it difficult for those who are looking for you, do you want me to reveal you?"

Pete shook his head and struggled with the rope.

"Let me go! What you're saying is not possible!"

Las let out a loud laugh. Pete frowned and tried to use his skills to remove the rope but he really couldn't.

"I know what the things that you can do, Mr. Saengtham. I'm not stupid enough not to tighten ties with you. You are the most dangerous enemy of the mafia acting alone, do you think I will waste this opportunity?" asked Las.

"What do you want? I can't give you anything!"

"I only want one thing."

"What?"

"Your body."

Pete was shocked and took a moment to process what he heard.

"Will you give it?" Las asked, bringing him back from his trance.

Pete immediately thought of Vegas, "I'm yours. I'm always yours.",  the person he had promised to be the exclusive owner of his body.

Tears streamed down his face. His mind is in chaos but there was only one thing that was most important at that time, no one could know who he was.

Las came to him and kissed him on the lips, his heart was torn for some unknown reason.

"I will untie you, don't try to resist." Las untied Pete and kissed him again.

Sorry Vegas, sorry.

But despite him agreeing to Las' wishes, he also thought that he has nothing to lose. That there's nothing comes between him and Vegas.

Las slapped Pete and his head turned to the side due to the force of the slap.

"Have sex with me thinking about nothing but me!" Las shouted at him.

Pete wiped his tears and faced Las.

"One day, I will make up for what you are doing to me." Pete said before he kissed Las.

He turned Pete around and slammed him against the wall while holding him by the nape.

Las took the condom from his pocket and opened it with his mouth. He let go of Pete for a moment to take off his clothes and pants, and put the condom on his cock. He spread Pete's thighs using his knee.

Las took off Pete's pants and underwear then his shirt.

He saw the wounds on Pete's back. He touched it and, "Ouch. Don't.. don't touch it." Pete said.

"Why?"

Pete said something that made Las angry.

"You have no rights, because you're not Vegas."

_