CHAPTER 1- PLEASE, KARISHMA

The way Haseena is looking at Karishma in this media (picture above the title) 🥺🥺🥺🥺

.

Not proofread

.

A year had been completed since they got married, a year of joy, happiness. A complete year of sharing happy and sad experiences. They celebrated it like a blast. Haseena had first arranged a small function which included only the close members of their family and friends and later on, she surprised Karishma with a date night. And Karishma surprised her with a pampering session.

Right now, they were laying on the bed after ruining it's decorations. The room was dimly lit only with candle lights. Both the lovers were under the sheets, feeling exhausted but in a good way. Karishma was holding her wife like a precious gem while resting her head on her chest. Whereas Haseena had entwined their fingers, she was caressing Karishma's palm with her thumb and frequently kissing her head.

"Jaanu, how was your day?", Haseena asked while planting a kiss on her head again.

"With you, everyday becomes beautiful", Karishma said as she snuggled in her chest.

Haseena wanted to say something, but didn't know how to form the words for it. She wanted to say it, she needed to say it. She was so desperately trying to converse on this topic with Karishma for many days now, but the words always refused to leave her mouth.

After thinking for a while and gaining courage, she finally said.

"Karishma..."

No reply

"Karishma...?" She said a little louder this time but still there was no response.

She looked at her. Oh! She had slept already. Haseena sighed as her hands went to her hairs and starred caressing them.

"Kal apse yeh bol ke hi rahenge dekhna," Haseena mentally said to herself.

---

The next day, Haseena was getting ready to leave for the Thana. Karishma had went down after getting ready and Haseena eventually got late as Karishma took too much time to bath. Though Haseena did insist to bath together but Karishma just didn't allow.

She was buttoning up her shirt when she got a call. Oh! It was from DSP. Cannot decline, she had to take the call.

"Jai Hind Sir!" Haseena said as she picked up the call while the first button of her shirt was buttoned but the rest 4 weren't.

"Haseena jaldi kijiye!" Karishma said as she opened the door, but the sight in front of her just stopped her in her tracks. Her toned abs... Even after looking at her abs the whole night, she would very much love to devour them once again.

No this was not the time to think about this. They were getting late.

"Haseena kahan call pe lagi ha-," Before Karishma could complete her sentence Haseena mouthed, 'DSP'. Oh, so she was on the call with DSP. When could she get a better chace to tease her. She smirked.

She held Haseena's collar and pulled her closer just to attach their lips. Haseena was taken aback due to the sudden movement. She tried to pull away but Karishma wasn't leaving her, she tightened her grip around Haseena.

"Haseena Mallik, aap sun rahi hain?", DSP asked from the other side.

"Mmm mmm!!!," Haseena tried to pull away once again and Karishma finally let go of her before cleaning the saliva off her lips.

"J- ji- ji Sir... Ab sunai de rahi hai apki awaaz, shayad network problem ho gya tha", Haseena said trying catch some breath as she was glaring at Karishma.