CHAPTER 16- STRESS AND PREGNANCY

A week had passed since Karishma had arrested Vishal she was now trying to sleep beside Haseena.   
Haseena had slept, as it had been a really tiring day for her. Karishma's sleep had flown away now, due to various thoughts swarming her mind.

It has been almost three weeks since they got physical. They had not gone this far in the past two years of their marriage. Haseena was a passionate lover who needed her dose of satisfaction regularly. But Karishma's pregnancy was coming in between it and Haseena, selflessly didn't go any far than kissing.

How was she doing it? Haseena was always the one to initiate in the bed always the passionate and the dominant one but now, she didn't go farther than just a kiss.

Something clicked in Karishma's mind. She took Haseena's mobile and opened it, going into her socials. She had to have something going on which made her not crav Karishma as much as she did before.

She opened every suspicious chat but all turned out to be her cousin or her friend. Karishma couldn't find proof of anything going on. She was scared, she might turn ugly and fat. Haseena would need someone pretty like she was. Someone hot, someone beautiful.

"Karishma?" Haseena called, half sleepy.

"ji? " Karishma said, hurriedly switching off the mobile.

"soyi nhi aap?" Haseena asked.

"Voh –uhh thand! Thand ki vajah se uth Gaye the" Karishma said, lying.

"Toh apne kaha kyu nhi" Haseena said, switching the AC off and pulling Karishma in the blanket.

She held Karishma, keeping her warm in the cold winter night. Karishma felt good, Haseena was warm, and she perfectly knew what to do to sooth Karishma into sleep.

She slightly lifted the hem of her shirt from back and entered her hand in it, caressing Karishma's back and pulling her closer. "Jaan, apko bhuk lagi hai kya? Kuch bana ke laye?" Haseena asked politely, kissing her head.

Karishma shook her head negatively.

Pakka?" Haseena asked once again.

Karishma was hungry, actually. But she knew Haseena was hell tired due to the day and she needed enough sleep so that the next day would go well. So she denied once again.

A few minutes later, Haseena could feel Karishma moving, out of discomfort. She knew Karishma was feeling hungry, she had not had her dinner properly.

Haseena pushed Karishma a little, so that she could move to the kitchen and make something for Karishma to eat.

"Hum kuch bana ke la rhe hai. Chup chap kha rhi hai hai voh ap. Koi argument nhi chaiye humein" Haseena said, strictly as she went to the kitchen.

______________________________

A few minutes later, sitting on the bed, Haseena could smell the deliciousness coming towards her. It was her favourite, tomato soup and grilled cheese.

Haseena brought it in, in a tray and kept it infront of Karishma on the bed.

"Jaan, agar apko bhuk lagi hai toh bola kijiye. Ap ese chup rhengi toh? You know na, you will have to eat, and that too healthy." Haseena said keeping her hand on Karishma's stomach and kissing her forehead.
"Hum sone ja rhe hai. Aap khaa ke neeche rakh dijiyega. Hum subah neeche le jayenge" Haseena said and lied down beside her.

Karishma saw the time, it was four in the morning, Haseena would have to wake up within two hours and so did Karishma. She finished her meal fastly. It was the tastiest soup and grilled cheese sandwich she had ever had, Haseena made the best food, and knew what to make at the best time.