CHAPTER 3- ASSURANCES

Not proofread.

(The part which I posted earlier isn't opening so here it is again)

"Haseena uth rahin hain, dekhiye! Doctor," Were the first words which Haseena heard when she started gaining consciousness.

"Karishma..." She mumbled, recognising her wife's sweet voice.

When she opened her eyes properly and looked around, she found that she was in a small clinic, lying on a bed.
She looked at her hand and saw a glucose drip connected to it. She did not feel that bad, just a little weak due to inhaling smoke.

Just then, the door opened, revealing Karishma with a lady doctor.

"Good, apko hosh aagya hain," The doctor said as she went near Haseena to check her pulse. "Ghabrane ki koi baat nahi hain. Apne bas thoda sa smoke inhale kar liye tha. Aap jald hi theek ho jayengi," She said as she kept her hand back on its place while Haseena nodded in response.

"Voh hum reports taiyyar karte hain. Phir aap inhe ghar le jaa sakti hain," She said as she moved out.

Karishma pulled a stool near the bed and sat on it before holding Haseena's hand. "Ab kesa lag raha hain?" She asked.

"Theek lag raha hain" Haseena replied weakly but with a smile. No matter how much tired she might be, her wife's warmth always filled her with joy and energy. Her touch always mage her feel good.

Karishma just bent down and kissed her forehead before smooching on her lips in which Haseena equally participated.

"Kyu karti hain aap esa? Pata hain kitna dar gaye the hum. Humari sanse atak gyi thi Haseena," Karishma said helplessly as she tightened her grip on Haseena's hand.

"Jaan, shant." Haseena said to make her relax. "Duty comes first, apko pata haina. Aur hum agar nahi jaate toh uss chote bache ka kya hota?"

"K..kyu kar..ti h..ain a..ap es..aa," Karishma said as she started to sob. She bent down and placed her head on Haseena's chest.

Haseena just rubbed her back said, "jaan, hum theek haina. Phir kyu ro rhi hain?" Haseena said which made Karishma look at her, "Aur apse wada karte hain hum. Itna jaldi peecha nahi chdenge aapka" She said with her tone extremely softened. Karishma just joined their lips once again, this time in a passionate kiss.

"I love you baby," Karishma said as she slowly pulled away.

"I love you too, baccha" Haseena said as she raised herself a little and placed a peck on Karishma's forehead.

"Vese Karishma, uss bache ka kya hua?" Haseena asked after sometime.

"Uske maa baap ka pata laga rahe hain. Abhi voh Pushpa Ji aur baaki sab ke saath Thane mein hain," Karishma replied.

"Baby girl hai ya boy?" Haseena asked excitedly.

"Hmm!" Karishma said sternly, "Humne keh diya haina ki humein koi bacha nahi chaiye, aap ese excite mat hoiye, hum nahi manne wale" She said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Karishma," Haseena said in disbelief.
She tried to sit up and Karishma helped her by holding her hand, scared if Haseena would loose her balance due to weakness.

"Haseena aaram se"

"Ab aap hamari bat suniye," Haseena  said sitting up properly. She held her hand so that Karishma feels what she wanted to convey and said with the a softened tone while looking into her eyes, "Humein bacha nahi chaiye." Haseena said which made Karishma's eyes wide with surprise.

"Ka!" Karishma exclaimed in astonishment

"Ji, apne sahi suna. Agar apki naa hain toh hamari bhi naa hain. Humne toh pehle bhi kahan tha na apko, ki hum force nahi karenge apko kisi baat keliye. Jab tak aap khush haina Karishma hum bhi khush hain," Haseena completed her sentence by kissing on Karishma's knuckles.