Heist

The massive building loomed above you, creating a massive shadow. The grey walls seemed to be unpainted, but the contrast to the rest of the building was noticeable. The glass on the side of the building was a giant window, stretching over the entire side of the building, making it look like a giant guinea pig cage. Some circular windows were on the left side of the building, most likely being at the stairs.

Inside, just barely, you could see long twisting hallways, a blue and white stripe on the wall, with more than a few strange pipes, with different colors. Color coding, most likely.

You had heard of Sunnyside laboratories before, and how they owned a huge portion of the chicken market. You hadn't heard of animal testing from Sunnyside.

"Within, two hundred thousand helpless guinea pigs all being poked, and prodded by sadistic scientists."

While you were watching the massive building in front of you, interested in what Marmalade could have thought up, you noticed Mr. Snake smiling ear to ear. Well, technically not ear to ear, but still grinning madly.

"Guinea pigs, you say?" Mr. Snake's grin had grown even larger, displaying his collection of teeth. You had a feeling anything that involved Snake and food would go horribly wrong, considering the fact that he had ate every animal in Mr. Ho's pet shop and anything trying to stop him.

"I want you to rescue them." Marmalade said, turning around to face everyone else. "But, this is a heist for good, so I brought something more friendly for you to wear." Cuddles, Marmalade's assistant, held out a bunch of clothes, a smile ever present on his face.

A bunch of uncomfortable minutes later, everyone except you wore onesies. Animal onesies. "Bye!" Marmalade drove off quickly, likely planning on doing something with the rioters (if you could call them that.)

"Well, there goes our street cred."

"At least it's comfy."

Ms. Tarantula wore a cat onesie, whereas the others wore a unicorn, sheep, bear and walrus onesies. Most of the onesies were strange, but the one thing they all wore was a confused look on their faces. You sighed as you checked the time. 11:42...

The Bad Guys all scrambled over to a low concrete wall, with an almost perfect view of the windows. You had to follow, of course, but it was not without regret. So much work for a few thousand...

Well, if you had failed in capturing them this time, you could study the specialties and the strategies of The Bad Guys even more. Seeing them in action first hand would provide a more efficient prevention of their heists.

"All right, we need to distract that scientist." Wolf said, narrowing his eyes at the scientist, obviously thinking of a plan. "Shark, you're up."

"Copy that." Shark ran off somewhere, while Wolf gave orders to the others.

"Okay...we're gonna need a rope and a hook." Mr. Wolf wondered where they could get the rope and hook for a moment, before Mr. Snake yelled out, "I got this one."

"What?"

'You're volunteering?" Piranha said.

"You've never volunteered for anything." Tarantula questioned.

"Sure I did, right now." Snake borderline jumped at the window, ecstatic at the mere mention of a guinea pig. Likes guinea pigs...could be useful to distract Mr. Snake in a heist.

"Throw me up there, giddy up!" Snake flicked his tail frantically, smiling seemingly even larger than before. Uncertain, Mr. Wolf pulled himself up alongside the reptile. You knew somebody could just climb inside the laboratory, but you let them continue.