Vulnerable/God Of The Festival.

Y/N's Dream.....

Y/N had been fighting Akaza for what felt like days. He felt tired. Exhausted. But even after all this time, he'd gotten nowhere.

Akaza: "You're starting to bore me.....what happened to all that strength you said you had?"

Y/N couldn't speak. No matter how much he tried, his attempts yielded nothing but silence.

Akaza: "If you can't entertain me....maybe he will."

Y/N then saw Giyu running towards him and Akaza.

Y/N: (No! Giyu, You need to leave! He'll kill you!)

Y/N tried to help Giyu, but everytime he hit Akaza, it was like his fists were made of marshmallows. Akaza kicks Giyu away, then turns to face Y/N again.

Akaza: "You're not fierce enough, Y/N. You want to save him, don't you? Or are you waiting for me to kill him like I did to your Flame Hashira?"

Giyu ran up from behind Akaza, his sword raised as if ready to strike, only for him to be kicked through a nearby building, impaled by one of the wooden support beams.

Y/N tried to shout for Giyu, but was met by silence once again.

Akaza: "Oops. Didn't mean to do that!"

Y/N ran up to Akaza, punching him in the side of his face as hard as he could.....but nothing happened.

Akaza: "So unfortunate. Not even that was able to give you the spark you needed....maybe this will do it!"

Y/N tried to hit Akaza again, only to be thrown through a wall. Y/N winced from the sharp pain in his back, opening his eyes to see Akaza holding Shinobu by her neck.

Akaza: "Such connections only lead to sorrow, Y/N. No matter where you go, you'll always endanger the people around you! All you need is a little spark. Something to push you over that edge. Something to help you realize who's side your REALLY on. I can give you...that spark."

Akaza looked back to the squirming Insect Hashira, tightening his grip while slowly raising his other hand.

Y/N: (No! NO! STOP! PLEASE!)

Y/N tried to scream, failing to overcome the suffocating silence.

Shinobu's movements started to get more erratic, more desperate as Akaza slowly choked the life out of the small Hashira.

Y/N tried to move his legs, trying everything he could to stop Akaza, to save Shinobu. But he couldn't move. It was like his legs had turned to stone.

Y/N: (NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOT AGAIN!)

Y/N stared to cry as he tried everything possible thing he could. He tried one of his Blood Arts, but nothing happened. He tried to wake up, hoping it was all a dream...but he couldn't. He tried to jump towards Akaza, but still couldn't move. All he could do was watch the life slowly drain from her eyes.

Akaza: "You thought you could protect them. But you're still too weak. You were never able to save anyone. The more you try, the closer you bring them....to their deaths."

Y/N: (PLEASE-)

Befor Y/N could finish, a loud snap echoed throughout his mind as he watched Shinobu's body fall to the ground.
_______________________________________

"STOP!"
.
.
.
Y/N had woken up in tears, screaming so loud it caused everyone in the mansion to freak out.

Zenitsu had dropped his sword, screaming about a demon attack.